Pt.25

No pov:
The 4 teams where called to the front gates for Y/n's send off
"So I guess this is it" Sasuke said
"It just seems too soon to say goodbye" Ino added on
"Im sorry, I'm so so sorry. This may be the very last time we ever meet, I just-" y/n slumped onto her knees
"The hell?! There is no way this is the last time damn it!" Naruto stormed over to y/n grabbing her by the shoulder of her dress and lifted her up.
"Naruto! Let her go!" Sakura yelled
"You're coming home whether you like it or not! I'm not letting you leave me like that! You better promise me!" Naruto just kept shaking her until she answered
"I-I..."
"Promise me damn it!"
"O-ok, I promise I'll do everything in my power to come back home"
"Good" Naruto released y/n but she pulled him into a hug and started to whisper in his ear
"Thank you for being the light in my life Naruto, you mean everything to me." He just turned pink and pulled her In tighter.
"Can you take this for me?" Y/n took off the hidden leaf plaque on her chest that was supposed to be on a head band and handed it to Naruto.
"But-?"
"The Hokage gave me a extra"
"Ok"
"I engraved the last words of one of my bestfriends on it. Please keep it safe for me."
Naruto flipped the plaque over and read the engravings 'You have dreams in your heart for a reason, don't ever forget them'

After y/n finished her last goodbyes she walked past the gates and into the distance.
"Please come back safe" Naruto whispered under his breath shedding a few tears
"What was that dobe?"
"Huh, nothing"

Y/n made her way to the eastern border in search of the akatsuki. After a little while longer a crow landed on her shoulder, the crow bared a little bit of Itachi's chakra so she could tell it was him pointing her to their direction. The crow pointed it's head in the direction it wanted her to go. Y/n finally had enough and just body flickered to Itachi with the crow, she found herself right next to Itachi in a field surrounded by people in akatsuki cloaks.
"So your y/n huh?" A man with orange hair and many piercings asked
"I am and what's your name?"
"Pein"
"Itachi said there's some sort of initiation test I must pass, what is it?"
"You must fight someone and I'll gauge your worth from there."
"Then who is it? Let's get it going"
"Hmmm how's about Deidara"

Y/n pov:
That name sounds familiar.
"That's because it is familiar dummy" Yami said
'How?'
"Remember that blonde boy you fought and then made friends with during the chunin exams?" Yoi jogged your memory
'Ohhhhh now remember!'
"Deidara!"
"Oh shit it's actually you y/n!"

No pov:
Y/n ran up to him and jumped into a hug.
"So how do you 2 know each other?" A tall man who looked like a shark asked.
"Why do you want to know Kisame?"
"Now now no need to get defensive princess just tell the group."
"Fine" Deidara surrendered putting his hands in the air.
"We fought during the chunin exams like 5 or 6 years ago and then we became friends after, is that good enough for you?"
"No, who won" a man with slicked back grey hair asked
"Ummm"
Y/n pointed to her self.
"Haha no fucking way! Jeezzz Deidara"
"Ohh screw you Hidan"
"Hey leader! Cuz she won against Deidara can I fight her?"
"Yeah fine I don't care just get started"
"Sounds good to me"
"Sounds good to me too, so your name's Hidan right?" Y/n asked
"Yeah what about it?"
"Oh nothing"

"3...2...1 go!"
Hidan just jumped up and swung his scythe down on to her and y/n summoned a sword pulling it up at an angle trapping the scythe between 2 of the blades. Y/n twisted her sword and launched the scythes out of Hidan's hands.
Hidan then grabbed a black spike from behind his back and just before he was able to land it on her she grabbed his hand and his bicep and jumped up kicking him in the face, she then let go doing a twist in the air and landed on his shoulders and twisted breaking his neck. She jumped off his shoulders onto the ground as he fell.

"Hidan was in one of my bingo books, I know he's immortal."
"That hurt like hell you bitch!"
"I'm sorry I was just trying to put on a little show." Y/n giggled a bit
"Ugggh this fucking hurts"
"Here I'll help"
Y/n went over to Hidan and healed his neck.
"Is it any better?"
"Yeah thanks bitch I guess."
"Oh come on Hidan she helped you out be a little nicer you piece of shit" Kisame teased.

"And your Kisame right?"
"The one and only" he said smirking showing off this serrated teeth
"Can you introduce me to everyone?"
"Alrighty girl, the hunchback looking dude is Sasori, the half and half plant man is Zetsu, the man wearing a mask is Kakazu, the chick is Konan and you know the rest"
"Y/n you'll be partnered up with Kisame and Itachi for a while. Now mark your head band and take the cloak and ring" Pein instructed
"Okey dokey" y/n said as she pulled a kunai out to mark the headband she beat up a but on the was so it was believable. After she slipped on the cloak and the ring.

"You'll be more entertaining then Itachi, he's all doom and gloom" Kisame gossiped
"Oh trust me I know" Itachi glared at them and Kisame just smirked and y/n blew a little kiss to him knowing they both had to put on an act.
"We're leaving back to the hideout hurry up!" Kakazu yelled.
"Yeah yeah we're coming" Kisame yelled back.