Pt.10

The rest of round 2 finished without much of a problem. Y/n, Emi and Tsubami collected 20 scrolls leaving only 6 teams left only 6 other teams in the exams.

All candidates where given 2 weeks to prepare for the last part of the exam. Emi left to trained on her fire style and Tsubami left to train in the Hyuga compound leaving Y/n to herself in training ground S.

Yn pov:
'Sooooo Yoi Yami can you tell me about yourselves?' "Well we where the ones who created this world." Yoi said "We fought for so long when we were younger as a test of strength we decided to try to create our own worlds" Yami added

"We figured out that if just one of us created a world alone it would be chaotic or wouldn't be able to harnesses life. We both agreed that we can set aside our differences for once and try to create a world."

"Our collaboration made this planet and as time went on we decided to leave our physical bodies and seal ourselves away until it's time for us to fix our world."

"Anything else you want to know?"  'Have you had any reincarnations of your selves?'
"Yes, multiple, there are actually reincarnations of Yami and I in your generation as we speak."
'Cool, do I know them?'
"Yes, but we cannot disclose who they are to you." Hehe I have an idea of who they are.

"Y/n, start training. If you want to harness our powers without constraints you have to continuously be in contact with the chakra you want to use so we have to open the floodgates and connect all of our chakra" Yami declared. 'Ok so how do I get started?'