Pt.7

Y/n pov:
So there they are, Tsubami and Emi.
"Hey I'm Y/n" I tried no the show to much emotion but just enough to not sound like a hard-ass
"The names Emi! Nice to meet you."
"Yeah, I'm Tsubami."

Emi seems nice and I don't quite know what to think about Tsubami, he showed no emotion. "So you're going to be our teammate, let's lay the ground rules. Don't get in the way, don't talk back, and don't try to "out shine" us. We are older and more talented then you, so respect us."

Well screw you Tsubami "Hey! Tsubami stop being and asshole!" Emi chirped "What are you gonna do about Emi?"

"Don't worry about what Emi's going to do you should be worried about what I'm gonna do. You don't know shit about me, and just because you're older doesn't mean I should respect you earn respect not expect it. You'll never get any respect from me" I said with an amount of killing intent that could fill an ocean.

"Ohhhh, if I'm supposed to be worried about you, tell me what are you going to do?"

"Knock you ass into next Tuesday. Next question?" Damn this Tsubami dude is getting on my fucking nerves.
"How exactly are you going to knock me into next Tuesday when your just a tiny little girl?"
"Like this!"

In a flash he was impounded into a tree.
"He deserved it." Said Emi.
"Ohh, and you are crazy fast, can we spar? I'm really strong so I could keep up" Emi asked "sure!" I answered, maybe she'll give me a good challenge.

"On the count of three, 1..2..3!" Ok let's start off with a little bit of taijutsu, She seems to be able to keep up but she is struggling. Let's give her some room so we can see her ninjutsu.
"Fire style: fire ball jutsu!" Not bad, not bad at all
"ice style: fury blizzard" OHHHHH SHIT!!! I put to much chakra into it! The sky turned grey and the air became freezing cold, snow appeared in an instant bunching into a bunch of small ice spikes heading in her direction.
"SHIT! Fire style: hells rage!!" I was able to use another jutsu to cancel out my previous jutsu. I was a little bit to late.

A few spikes ended up piercing Emi's clothes and pinning her to a tree next to Tsubami.
"I'm so sorry Emi, I put to much power into that ice attack"
"Oh don't worry" she said a little loopy. I think I gave her a concussion, at least I have a excuse to use my medical ninjutsu.

"Sorry Emi."
"Ahh, don't worry. I shouldn't have been so cocky, now I'll just stick to kicking the crap out of Tsubami. Thank you for healing me."
"No problem!" I said getting up to go home.

Oh, right Tsubami
"should i take him home?" I asked Emi
"nahh, leave him here he was being an ass." "Hehe ok see you on exam day Emi." "Bye Y/n"