Pt.49

A.N.
So I'm thinking of making a Tokyo revengers book when I'm finished with this one, so if there is any interest plz tell me and I'll to my best to make it happen❤️❤️

"Well Sasuke, you had a great older brother, a shinobi even greater than I. I don't mind telling you even more about the village, but it will take time." The first Hokage offered.
"If possible, please tell the child every thing quickly, we don't really have much time. There's a war going on and Madara Uchiha has been revived and seeks to erase the world of shinobi." Orochimaru said.

Shock fell over the previous Hokage. Well, except for Hashirama.
"Ugh, conflict no matter what era" he said for a second time.
"It seems to be the truth, I do sense Madara's chakra." Tobirama confirmed.
"Then we have to go right to the battlefield!"

"Just remember all of your movements are controlled by my reanimation jutsu. If you must, you may head to the battlefield after we are done talking."
"No! We can talk later, do you truly understand the gravity of this situation?!" Lord third asked.
"Still, I'm staying with the child. If the explanations you give don't satisfy Sasuke I may use all of you to destroy the leaf now."
"No you won't." Y/n said glaring at the snake.
"I will kill you if you try."

"There's no need to fret, I will prioritize undoing the ill feelings binding this child. I can't control what he'll decide when we're finished but if we ignore him now there is a possibility he could turn out to be the next Madara. In that case even if the war is won it's would all be pointless." Hashirama sat on the ground and made eye contact with Sasuke.
"Now where should I start this tale? Hmmm"

He went on about his past, he spoke of the day he met Madara, the days he and Tobirama lost their younger brothers, the good and bad times he and Madara shared together, the day Madara lost his brother, the time them and their clans made peace and started to build the village, the day Madara turned his back on the village and the day he 'killed' Madara.
"I don't know how Madara came to life now, but I know I definitely killed my friend. For the sake of the village..." Hashirama said in a voice covered by so much guilt.

"The village that Madara and I envisioned in the beginning is what joined 1 clan to another. It is an enviable cornerstone that made order out of chaos and then maintained it. It's protected children to the best of its ability, averted pointless conflict and made peace a reality. How ever it made rise to darkness, the kind your brother Itachi was forced to bare.

Maybe what Madara said was right after all, maybe he foresaw this turn of events. Still, I am the shinobi who created these circumstances, what's more, I considered them acceptable and I believe that shinobi are those who endured for a purpose, but depending on what the purpose is a shinobi can change, as both Madara and I did."

"So Shinobi as described as those who endure, in order to achieve those goals?" Sasuke asked
"The goal that I was perusing was creating a village, but it appears that Madara found something else. About this plan of Madara's that Orochimaru mentioned, to erase all Shinobi in the world. I don't know what that means in literal terms."

"The infinite Tsukuyomi, where village, shinobi, everything is irrelevant. He'll put everyone under genjutsu and manipulate them as he sees fit. To negate it all, to nullify everything my older brother, Madara's younger brother and all of you have striven to protect. It turns out my older brother inherited your will without even exchanging words with you.

He stood between the village and the clan even amidst their strife, he even killed his own parents. He killed his own clan and endured being branded a rogue ninja, yet he kept watch over the group who wanted to harm the village, and even in death...he still said be was proud to be a leaf shinobi. Hmph, ironic the 1 who understood you the most was a shinobi from the Uchiha clan." Sasuke spoke giving a smirk at the end.

"Your brother wasn't the only 1. I had a subordinate named Kagami Uchiha and he was a lot like your little brother."
"Second Hokage, I thought you hated the Uchiha?"
"That's not the whole truth. What's ever clan they belong to, if someone posed a threat to the village I viewed them with extreme caution, and there's no doubt the Uchiha warranted my suspicion. There have been several Uchiha that transcended the boundaries of the clan and devoted themselves to the village."

"Shisui Uchiha was a descendant of Kagami Uchiha and he was a friend of your brother and Y/n. There have been many who inherited lord firsts' will of fire, but perhaps I was the most naive. I couldn't maintain Lord Seconds village building skillfully enough, which is how I ended up burdened Danzo with the villages darkness" said the third Hokage

"And I killed Danzo out of revenge. Till the end he professed that he would protect the village no matter what dirty means it required."
"It seems that I failed miserably time and time again. Even the things that led to the current circumstances are in part my fault."

"No, it's not your fault lord third. You devoted yourself to the village completely and respectively. However, I am the 1 who died during the 9 tails attack. You had such highly hopes for me as Hokage, and yet I couldn't live up to them."
"And to think I was skipped over in favour of you, we were all so disappointed." Orochimaru said to rub salt in the wounds of Minato.

"Lord Orochimaru, you sound like you're pouting" Suigetsu said.
"A bit, since the third Hokage is here."
"If I hadn't failed, perhaps I could have helped despoil the Uchiha's plans for a coup d'état a whole lot earlier." Minato said to Sasuke.

"Well now then Sasuke...what's next? Will you crush the village or save it?"
"I'm going to head to the battlefield, I won't let the village and Itachi become nothing!" Y/n began to cheer
"Yeah! Now we're talking! Let's get-"

"Before we go, Y/n come here." The first Hokage said.
"Huh? Me?" She asked pointing to herself.
"Is there anybody else in the room name Y/n I wasn't aware of?" She giggled and walked towards him. She stood in front of him and he bent down to meet her level.

"Hey brother, doesn't she remind you of Itama" (Itama was 1 of their little brothers)
"Now that you say it, she does." Tobirama stood next to his brother and looked at the girl.
"It's not just the hair but the eyes and her personality."
"Older brother, hands off the girl"
"Oh sorry!" He didn't notice that he was squishing her cheeks.
"It's ok, but we have to get going now. Orochimaru, are you coming with us?"

"Of course, we shall accompany him."
"Whaaaaat!? Jugo, Karin, are you?!" Suigetsu yelled
"I'll go with them too, after all it's my duty to protect Sasuke"
"Yeah I'm going for my Sasuke!"

Suigetsu pov:
4 mighty zombies, 3 monsters, 1 idiot for Sasuke and 1 angel? The angel part sounds good but the rest, no thanks. If I tag along I'm going to die for sure I'm making a-
"Suigetsu was it? Are you coming with?" Y/n asked
Ohh god, I can't say no now! Fuck!
"Uhh sure?"

No pov:
They made it out from the cramped basement of the shrine.
"Ahh this view brings back memories." Just as Hashirama said that Suigetsu made a tun for it but got stopped by a certain redhead.
"Suigetsu, you bastard! Don't you dare try and run away!" She pinned him to the ground and proceeded to beat the shit out of him, but he's made out of water so it had no effect.

"Orochimaru, why have you now decided to cooperate with Sasuke?" Lord third asked
"After spending time inside Kabuto," ooop🧐
"I have come-"🤨 what u mean by dat? Jk
"-to realize something. He copied me, tried to possess everything and failed.  Now I'm curious about the different path Sasuke has chosen, that boy unlike Kabuto didn't try to copy me."

"Well, I guess it's time to go." Y/n said opening a portal.
"I've been tracking Naruto's chakra since I split up with him, this will take us right to him."