Pt.21

An.
Soooo who do you want Y/n to end up with?

Naruto
Sasuke
Itachi
Shikamaru
Gaara
Deidara
Others (pick anyone)
If you guys want a poly relationship I'll do so, but if no one votes I'll just do whoever I feel is right.

No pov:
Y/n woke up to Itachi's bare chest in her face an his arms draped around her, she shimmied up a little bit so she was face to face with him. She admired his features for a little bit until placing her hands on his cheeks and saying "wakey wakey my little weasel" in a gentle tone.
Itachi then groaned and pulled her in tighter
"Mmmmh 5 more minutes y/n"
"Ok Ita"

More like an hour later they dragged themselves out of bed to get ready. The pair walked to the edge of the village to send each other off.
"Y/n come find me in the eastern most part of the land of fire in a month and a half from today ok?"
"May I ask why"
"You'll have to prove yourself to the members before joining the akatsuki."
"Ohhh so some kind of a initiation test"
"Yes"
"I'll meet you there then"
"Until then my little dragon"
"Until then Ita"
Itachi then turned into a flock of crows and vanished leaving nothing but a black feather falling onto Y/n's head.

Itachi pov:
I haven't felt that good in years, ughhh Y/n definitely is something else she's so mature now. She pulled all of those emotions that I haven't experienced in forever in 1day. I never wanted to leave her company but it had to come to an end.

"Itachi, so how did it go?" Pein asked
"It's went well, she wants to join"
"Perfect."

Y/n pov:
Now I just have to find lady Tsunade, she should still be in the land of grass so I'll try and scan over the casinos, bars, spas and resorts.
"Shadow clone jutsu!" 25 clones should be sufficient. My clones dispersed out to find lady Tsunade. One of my clones actually spotted her in a casino in the hidden grass village. I uchū to the place and saw her at a slot machine.

"Hey lady Tsunade! Been a while hasn't it?"
"Y/n! Shizune look who it is!"
"Y/n, it's been far too long young lady. How have you been?" Lady Tsunade said as she pulled me into a hug.
"I've be pretty good, how about you?"
"I've been fine" she said releasing me so I could greet Shizune.

Once on a mission I found lady Tsunade and Shizune at a resort in the land of tea and I some how was about to convince her into training me in medical ninjutsu, mitotic regeneration and chakra control. She must have been impressed because I ended up traveling with her for 3 months around learning about medicine as we went and almost developing the 100 healings technique.

"So why are you here Y/n?"
"I was sent on a mission to just check on you and brush up on my medical ninjutsu."
"Oh yeah! Last time I was going to pass my 100 healing technique down to you but we had no time so how's about now?"
"Alrighty I'm ready whenever you are!"

"Ok kiddo, you have a really big chakra reserve as is and with the addition of your dragons you have learned to control and channel multiple different chakras into jutsus, correct?"
"Yes ma'am"
"Since you have a crazy amount of chakra even much more then myself and exceptional chakra control and the ability to use mitotic regeneration you should be able to build up enough chakra to create the seal extremely fast. So, do you remember what to do from when I explained it to you?"
"Yep"
"Now go and be careful"
"Alright!"

I made my way to a tree and sat in front of it.
I closed my eyes and created a giant pool to be filled with chakra. I started to fill the pool at a the same pace then my chakra regenerates at so I don't burn through my reserve. Honestly it's not that terrible once you get the hang of it you just have to constantly monitor the amount of chakra you channel.

"Y/n it's time to get dinner let's go!" Lady Tsunade hollered at me.
"I coming!" I called back.
"So how far are you now"
" about a tenth of the way done, it started to go way faster a little bit before you came and got me."
"Wait, a tenth already!?"
"Yeah, and it's still going, is there something wrong?"
"No it's just so impressive it's going that fast."
"Aww really?"
"Yeah, but anyways, Shizune got us a reservation at my favorite soba place prepare to eat a lot."
"Well then what are we waiting for? Let's go!"