Pt.16

No pov:
Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto all met at training ground 3 at the designated time only to find that y/n and Kakashi wasn't there. So they waited, and waited.....and waited..............and w-"what the hell they where supposed to be here 4 hours ago!"
Just then Y/n dropped from a tree branch hanging from her knees "Heyyo sorry for being late!"

"Ahh!! First of all don't scare me like that and second of all where were you?!"
"Hah sorry naruto."
"Ohh we just got lost on the trail of life" Kakashi said walking up towards the group
"That's a load of bull"

"Well now that we're here let's get started. Your task is simple, take these bells from us before noon. Y/n will have one and I will have one. You may use any ninja tool you please."

"But Kakshi sensei kunai and shuriken are dangerous and why are there only 2 bells" Sakura said
"Yeah and you couldn't even dodge the prank I set up"
Y/n shot Kakashi a look asking 'you really let him get away with that?' But anyway
"You must come at us with the intent to kill or you'll fail. And there's only two bells because whoever fails to get one will be tied to a post." Y/n said
"You can start when I say go"

Right as Kakashi said that Naruto grabbed a kunai and charged at him. Y/n jumped infront of Kakashi grabbing Naruto by the wrist dropping him to the ground, sprawling across his back and pointing Naruto's hand with he kunai in it to his head. "Let's listen to instructions instead of being hasty and making brash decisions." Y/n said softly leaning down to his ear.

Sasuke pov:
Damn...I never have wanted to be that idiot until now. What the hell! I didn't even notice I was death glaring at Naruto until Kakashi shot me that stupid 'you wish that was you' look. Damn it! I'm never like this! What the hell is that girl doing to me?

"Anyway" Y/n said getting off of Naruto and breaking the awkward silence. "It's time to begin, Y/n set the alarm. You may start!"

Y/n pov:
They all scattered, knowing them they will never work together as a team. So why don't I split from dad and leave myself wide open.

I found a nice open area surrounded by trees and there's a large tree in the middle with a perfect spot to relax in around the trunk. Let's sit down, read and see who I draw out.

Our first contender is Sasuke and he's stalking me from a bush around 50 meters away at 10 o'clock "Hey Sasuke come on out I don't bite...unless you want me to"
"So you knew I was there huh?" Sasuke said coming out from this spot.

"I knew you where going to be there before you probably thought of it. High visibility, you can hear what the target is saying, close but not too close and conceals yourself well. Yeah I'm not naive. So why are you here?"

"Your younger then sensei and less experienced so you'll be a better match for me."
"Oh wow the great Sasuke Uchiha puts aside his ego and need to prove himself for a sensible decision! I'd never thought I'd see the day" Sasuke just scowls
"But none the less a bad decision. I'm the worst match for you then Kakashi, he'll just bruise  your ego but I'll ruin it."

"Well then prove it"   "Oooo a threat, prepare to lose all self respect darling."