Pt.15

No pov:
"Dad? It's past 11, I think it's time for you to go meet get your team."
"I was actually supposed to meet them an hour ago." ..... an hour

"Really dad!? You need to go now before Naruto and Sasuke rip each other's heads off!"
"Ok, ok I'm leaving I'll be back in a few hours." "See ya later"

Y/n pov:
I'm curious about how they're going to introduce themselves to dad. Should I stalk them?
Yeah, I want to see how this goes down.

I'll leave in a bit because if I know my dad he's going to let them brew in anxiety at lunch before they start the introductions

An hour later
So they're on the roof of that building. It seems to me that I'm a little bit late, oh well. I found the perfect hideout so I can listen in on their conversation.

"Believe it, my names Naruto Uzumaki, I like instant ramen in a cup and the ramen from ichiraku noodle shop that I go to with Y/n and Iruka sensei! I hate the 3 minutes you have to wait after you pour the water in the cup. My hobby is eating different kinds of Ramen and comparing them and my future dream is to be the greatest Hokage so the rest of the village will stop disrespecting me and treat me like somebody, somebody important!"

" all right next"

"I'm Sakura Haruno what I like I mean the person I like *looks at Sasuke and squeals*, my hobby is ahh ummm *looks at sasuke and squeals*, my dream for the future is *looks at sasuke and squeals again*"
"And, what do you hate?"
"Naruto!"

Well that was harsh, it's duck butts turn now
"Now, last one"

"My name's Sasuke Uchiha, I hate alot of things and I don't particularly like anything. Well there's... never mind. What I have is not a dream because I will make it a reality, to restore my clan and destroy a certain someone."

Well I hope he does he has to have sex with someone to 'restore' his clan and he just gave Sakura a little to much hope. Now they're just an awkward silence. It's time for me to cut them short and introduce myself.

I body flickered to the balcony just below dad and jump up onto the railing." Hello there! Im here to help train you guys. Don't look so shocked guys, I have time off from my duties"

" I thought you were staying home" Dad said
" no I thought they should know what they're in for dad."

"Wait!? Dad!!!"
"Yes Naruto, Kakashi is my adoptive father." "You're seriously going to train us? I thought you were only chunin."
"Yes Sakura, I'm training you and no I'm not chunin I've been anbu for a few years. I thought you knew that? We have been friends for a while."

Sakura pov:
Anbu?!! No way she's only our age! Chaaaaa! At this point Sasuke is going to fall for her. I can't blame him though, she's so cool and pretty and doesn't have a fat forehead! Damn it! It's always been her and it's always going to be her, how is she so special!

Sasuke pov:
Hnnn it's been a while since I've last seen her. I've kinda missed her... oh what the hell am I thinking!

"You seem to be deep in though Sasuke, what's wrong?" No way, she's behind me now she was a few metres in front of me not even a second ago.

"Y/n, how did you do that just now? That's crazy!you where right next to Kakashi sensei a second ago!" Naruto yelled
"Ohh it's a secret you'll learn or encounter that technique in the near future" lifting her finger right next to her lip and winking

This is bullshit I haven't seen her in 3 months and now she's some how even cuter then before.
"Any way, tomorrow you guys are getting your first mission"

"Ooo ooo! What kind of mission?"
"A survival mission, meet at training ground 3 at 7am and don't eat breakfast unless you want to puke. Bye" with that Y/n and Kakashi disappeared.