Pt.45

No pov:
"I must leave as well" Itachi grimaced
"Huh? W-why" Y/n looked confused and hurt.
"I need to stop Kabuto. I can get rid of the rest of the reanimations."
"Oh" Y/n looked at her feet but perked right back up as she felt 2 fingers tap her forehead.
"At least this time we have a proper goodbye... I love you"

Y/n sputtered and tripped over her words.
"I- umm...I- yuæh. My god I'm such a loser. Oh shit I said that out loud...I-I love you too" Itachi just chuckled and grabbed her by the back of the head and the waist and kissed her...In front a Naruto. Well damn Ita has game.

Naruto started to fume and was about to start shaking his fist like a Karen mad at skateboarders, but B came in clutch and wrapped him up in a tentacle that also covered his mouth.
"Give them a moment fool."

Y/n's knees buckled and she fell to the ground loopy and flushed.
"Ohhh my" y/n sputtered out
"Naruto, please take care of her."
"Mmhgh!!" Itachi chuckled again. He then kneeled and kissed Y/n on the forehead.

"Stay safe y/n" she snapped out of her trance and hugged him.
"I'll try, now go." After that he disappeared in a swarm of crows but 1 lingered around. It was the crow with Shisui's eye implanted, it just landed on her shoulder.The crow nuzzled it's head on y/n's.
"Let's see if I can restore the kotomatsukami. That weasel sure thinks I can, but I'm not a Senju." B finally released Naruto who actually has calmed down.
"We need to keep going." Y/n said
"Yeah" they both agreed

Y/n pov:
How do I get the the kotoamatsukami back. I know I have to feed that eye chakra but I have no idea what else to do. This is stupid.
"That's literally all you have to do dumbass"
"Hey! Yami!" Yoi yelled
"Well sorry she's just being dumb"

"Well what he means is that all you have to do is funnel loads of chakra into it like your healing it."
'Oohhhh! That's it?'
"Yep"
"Alrighty, I'll talk to you guys later, I need to get a move on."
"Ok, then later indeed."
"Later stupid!"
Let's get this birdie into another universe.

We continued to travel through the sunset and into the night. The sounds of our friends fighting this war that never should've happened in the first place continued burns my ears. Something is really wrong.
"Naruto, do you hear that?"
"What is it?"
"Just listen closely... 'how do I know you're not a fake?!' 'We can't trust anybody!' 'B-but it's me!'...do you hear it now?"
"What's going on?"
"I don't know."
There's also such an immense and frightening chakra quite far away. I have no idea wo or what it is, but it can't be good.

Now there's storms clouds? Storm clouds? The night was completely clear-motherfucker!!

No pov:
*bang*
"M'lady!? Lord Raikage?!"
"Grany Tsunade?!"
"N-no b-bra?!" B stuttered out staring at Tsunade's chest.

"B! Don't you dare stare at the Hokage's chest!" The Raikage yelled.
"I mean no offence. I'm just shocked, is all. The Hokage's jugs are definitely immense." Y/n just karate chopped him in the head to shut him up before he said any more stupid stuff.

"We're here to stop you! You will not pass!"
"Lord Raikage, with all due respect, this is a mistake. You'll need us in the near future, trust me, I went under cover in the Akatsuki."
"Silence! We're fighting this war to protect you guys!"
"Please think logicall-"
"I can't just stand around while are friends are out there dying for me!" Naruto cut y/n off
"It's better then the world ending! We all Belleve that. That's why we're fighting. Prepared to sacrifice our lives!" The Raikage argued back.

Y/n started to speak her mind.
"But when you're all dead and they stand victorious, will that sacrifice still be worth it? Will our dead comrades be satisfied that they lost their lives for nothing, fighting a pointless battle that they can't win without us?..... Answer me lord Raikage! What will be point of this when everyone's dead and us 3 jinchuriki are the only survivors?! We can't fight the rest of the battle without the shinobi alliance and you can't win it without us!"

Silence...really?
"Wooowww, silence, that's all I get? Come on, you 5 kage are supposed to guide us, your decisions are supposed to win us the war, but now? You're only losing it for us and the rest of the war."
More silence.

Naruto used the second stretch of silence to try and jump over them but was met by A and was sent back to the ground.
"Naruto step back, I'll handle this. 2 kage stand before me from the leaf and from the cloud and I can't say I'm proud to serve under them. I'll give you 2 options, you let us pass right now without a fit or this world will go straight to shit and I'm not in the mood for games when the lives of my comrades are at risk." Y/n spoke in a tone so threatening it made the hair on the back of everyones neck stand on end. Shadows casted over her eyes and her fists clenched.

"I gave you your choice, now what's the answer?"
"We still won't let you pass!"

She just chakra punched the Raikage and sent him flying.
"What the hell!?" B yelled out shocked at how fast she was.
"Lord Raikage you need to listen to me, your plans will fail without us, you'll need us, no questions asked."
"Y/n, you need to stop, you know we can't let you pass!"
"Come on m'lady, you know I'm right! Just let us pass!"
"Even though I'm Hokage I still can't act independently on this matter."

"If you continue to insist on going, I'll kill you amd Naruto right here and now! That will at least buy us time until the 9 tails regenerates"
"I'd like to see you try Lord Raikage!"
After that the Raikage got back up and charged straight at y/n, but was stopped by B.
"Brother, if you kill me and the 8 tails right now it's the same as killing Naruto, if we die the enemies plans will also go awry. So I'll gladly give my life to let Naruto and Y/n go to the battlefield."

"Raikage! you can't make arbitrary decisions without the other allied leaders! I won't allow it commander!" Tsunade yelled trying to keep this man from making more stupid decisions.
"My duty to the allied shinobi forces is to ensure victory in this war and I'll do anything to achieve that."
"Like the 8tails said, why target Naruto over him?"
"If push comes to shove, I'm prepared to kill anyone, even my own younger brother, but if I had to choose the 1 I pick is Naruto. B can control his tailed beast which makes him the stronger military asset. Now let go of me B!"

"No way, fool ya fool!"
"Listen to me, you jinchuriki can go running around doing whatever you please. You belong to your nation and your village, you maintain the balance of power for your people. You can't do whatever, you want you must understand your position."
"That might be so, but inside of me is something personal called spirit that I can't abandon, no matter what may happen. Because with that gone I'm just another weapon."

"Just tell me why, why are you defending that boy and the dragon?"