𝟎𝟎𝟏.

◦✿◦⸺⸺⸺⸺◦✿◦

•☆.⭒✻𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆✻⭒.☆•
creep by radiohead

❝ 𝐢 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲

❝ 𝐢 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲. ❞

◦✿◦⸺⸺⸺⸺◦✿◦

        𝑇𝐼𝐹𝐹𝐴𝑁𝑌 𝐻𝐸𝑁𝐷𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁. 𝐷𝑈𝑆𝑇𝐼𝑁 𝐻𝐸𝑁𝐷𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁'𝑆 older sister. She was an interesting person. Most people in high school want to be popular, look the coolest, date the best guy, but Tiffany just wanted to be normal again. When Tiffany was five, she was in a car crash that put her in a coma for three days. That traumatic experience has caused her have these horrifying nightmares for twelve years now. Her nightmares had nothing to do with the car crash. There were cars at times, but it wasn't like she was reliving the car crash. It was sort of like Tiffany was in the normal world, but everything was decayed and covered in black vines.

These nightmares had become so bad, that Tiffany was now suffering from PTSD. She has had seven different therapists in twelve years and none of them have worked. They were all child psychologists. Tiffany's mom recently signed her up for an adult based therapist.

Even without the therapy and nightmares, she would still be sort of an outcast. She only had two friends, Nancy Wheeler and Barbara Holland. They and Will Byers were the only people who weren't her family that knew about her PTSD. Everyone knew about Tiffany's therapy, but they just thought that she was weird.

Tiffany hated opening up to people, she never did extra curriculars at school, she hated the most popular guy in school while everyone else was fawning over him and she babysat Jonathan Byers' little brother, Will Byers. Jonathan Byers, the resident freak.

It was a rainy night, and she was on a three way call with Barbara and Nancy and they were talking about Nancy's new boyfriend, Steve Harrington, aka, the most popular guy in school that Tiffany hates. "Nance, I seriously don't understand what you see in him."

"Tiff, what do you mean? Nance and Steve are the cutest couple on the planet." Nancy rolled her eyes and they could practically hear it.

She stated her case. "We aren't a couple, we just like each other. Or at least, I like him."

"He clearly likes you back." Barbara pointed out.

"I think he's trying to get in her pants." Nancy and Barbara were both in shock by what Tiffany said, but they shouldn't be. She was always like this. Tiffany's a pretty bold person.