010.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬THE SAVIOR

INDUSTRY BABY by lil nas x & jack harlow❝funny how you said it was the end

❝funny how you said it was the end.❞

        TIFFANY got out of the car and she could still hear Dustin screaming. Tiffany looked around and she couldn't see him anywhere. She started to follow the screaming and she ended up breaking into a run. She was running towards the scream and something weird happened. Tiffany ran right into her nightmare. Somehow, everything around her was the same, but it looked like her nightmare, the Upside Down. She stopped running and looked around in confusion, but she heard Dustin scream again.

Tiffany started running towards the scream again and she ended up back into reality, but she was somewhere else. She was on a cliff. She looked forward and saw Mike about to walk off a cliff and Dustin being held by a boy with a knife to his throat and another boy watching. Mike then walked off the cliff and they all ran over to see him fall. He was frozen in the air. A black shadow was circling his body and it lifted him up. Everything felt frozen. Once again, like a reflex, Tiffany raised her hand and blood started to drip from her eyes. A red light started to come out of her hands and she was the one lifting Mike. She put Mike down on the ground and Eleven then showed up, opposite to her.

Her nose stared bleeding as she pushed back one of the boys and broke the other one's arm. They started to run the other way and they passed Tiffany, but before they could, she grabbed the collars of their shirts and looked them in the eye. "If you go near my brother again, you will have more than a broken arm."

Tiffany let go of them and they ran passed her. Dustin was staring at her in awe and he yelled back at the two kids. "Yeah, that's right, you better run! She's our friend and she's crazy! My sister has superpowers and you come back here, she'll kill you! You hear me?! She'll kill you, you sons of bitches!"

Eleven had used her powers a bunch and it was making her tired. She fell to the ground and everyone ran over to her. "El, are you okay?"

"Mike...I'm sorry."

"Sorry? What are you sorry for?"

"The gate...I opened it. I'm the monster."

"No. No, El you're not the monster. You saved me. Do you understand? You saved me." Mike leaned down and hugged her. Dustin and Tiffany were standing beside them, letting them have their moment. Dustin looked up at Tiffany. "Since when did you have superpowers?"

"Since yesterday."

"Awesome." He put his fist out and she gave him a fist bump.

.⭒✻◦                 ◦✻⭒.

Steve had been beat the crap out of by Jonathan Byers and him, Carol and Tommy. H had driven to a gas station to get some stuff for Steve. Steve was sitting on the trunk of his car and Carol was waiting outside with him while Tommy. H got them the stuff they needed. Tommy. H finally came back outside with aspirin and two cans of coke.

"You owe me $2.20." He handed the stuff to him and Steve swallowed some aspirin, he then put the coke can to his head. Tommy. H put the second coke can to his head where Tiffany had hit him. He had a cut on his eyebrow and it was bruising a bit.

"Don't worry, he'll need more than aspirin when we're done with him."

"Yeah, if the creep ever gets out. The cops should just lock him up forever."

"Did you see the look on his face?" Steve groaned at how insensitive they were being and Tommy and Carol laughed. "He probably had that same look whenever he killed his brother, right?"

"Oh god, I just got an image of him making that face while he and Nancy are screwing. Oh my god, he probably thinks of Tiffany while he does it!" Steve was seriously fed up with these two. "Carol, for once in your life, shut your damn mouth!"

"Hey, what's your problem, man?"

"You're both assholes. That's my problem." Steve hopped off the car and was going to get into is car, but Tommy stopped him. "Are you serious right now, man?"

"Yeah, I'm serious. You shouldn't have done that."

"Done what?" Tommy asked.

"You know what."

"You mean call her out for what she really is?"

"Tiffany isn't a freak." Tommy laughed. "Oh, that's funny. He's pissed about his girlfriend screwing Byers while he's in love with the freak."

"I should've put that spray paint right down your throat." Steve was right up in Tommy's face while Carol was watching. "You know, neither of you ever cared about Tiffany. You never even liked her."

"You don't like her either."

"Yeah, and I was wrong. There's so much shit in her life you don't even know about and doing that, those words...I don't blame her for punching you. She actually cares about other people and she isn't a freak, she's just hurt." Carol stifled a laugh. "The freak with a heart of gold."

"I told you to watch your mouth!"

"Hey!" Tommy grabbed his collar and pushed Steve against his car. Steve tried to wiggle out of it, but it wasn't working. "I don't know what's gotten into you, man, but you don't talk to her that way."

"Get out of my face!"

"Or what? Or what? You gonna fight me now, too? Huh? You gonna fight me now, too? Because you couldn't take Jonathan Byers...so I wouldn't recommend that."

"You couldn't take on a girl." Tommy had a really mad look in his eyes, but Steve got a hold of his car door and he managed to wiggle out of Tommy's grasp. He got into his car and started it.

"Here, let me get the door for you, buddy." Tommy slammed his door shut and Steve backed out of his parking spot as Tommy hit his car. "That's right. Run away, Stevie boy! Run away! Just like you always do. That Tiffany's turning you into a little pussy!"

Steve drove away from the gas station and headed back to the movie theater. When he got there, there was a man scrubbing the graffiti off the sign. He walked up to the man and offered help. "Need a hand?"

"Did you have something to do with this?"

"I just...I wanna help."

"All yours." He passed the rag to Steve and Steve took off his jacket. He climbed up the ladder and began to scrub off the spray paint.

◦✿◦⸺⸺⸺⸺◦✿◦

A/N

Steve's back in his protective arc