030.

THE ARMY

this town by niall horan

it's funny how things never change in this old town

⸺TIFFANY and Cory started to make their way out of the lab. Tiffany had her gun ready, she didn't want to tire herself if she ran into people, but if she ran into Demogorgons, she'd just talk to them. They walked through the halls slowly. When they turned every corner, Tiffany would check first. They kept walking and Tiffany stopped. "Okay, this part gets a little weird, but you just have to keep walking."

"Okay." Tiffany made a portal into the Upside Down. Cory looked at it in a bit of fear. Tiffany started to hear an echo of Bob's breathing, but it was fast and it sounded like he was panicking.

"Alright, I have to go do something." Tiffany made another portal in the Upside Down so he could just run through and be with everyone else. "How well do you know this place?"

"Like the back of my hand."

"Could you somehow navigate me through the lab?"

"Yeah."

"Alright, just run through the portals and you're gonna see my friends there." Cory nodded and started running. She closed the portals behind him. When Cory got out, he immediately turned around. He closed his eyes and tried to get into Tiffany's head. Steve, Dustin, Lucas, Max, Jonathan and Nancy were a little freaked out on why this random guy was sitting in front of them.

Tiffany heard Cory's voice in her head. She wanted to get closer to the sound, but she had no idea how to get there. Cory tried his best to navigate Tiffany and he got her there. She was at the end of a hallway and she saw a Demogorgon sniffing under a door. She whistled and it looked up at her.

"Come here." The Demogorgon started walking towards her. Tiffany saw Bob come out of the closet slowly. He gave her a thumbs up and she nodded. Bob then accidentally, knocked over a broom. It made a loud bang on the floor and Tiffany lost focus on the Demogorgon. The Demogorgon started running at Bob and Bob darted for the front doors.

"Oh shit." Tiffany started chasing the Demogorgon. She finally stopped and used her powers to pull the Demogorgon back, she was struggling, but she was doing it. Other Demogorgons started to surround her, jumping at her from all angles. Tiffany couldn't help Bob, she had her own problem to take care of.

When she got only a few seconds to breath from knocking the Demogorgons away from her, she made a portal into the Upside Down, only she didn't close it fast enough. About six Demogorgons got through and started chasing her. Tiffany looked behind her and saw the Demogorgons chasing her. She didn't have control on where the portals would be in the Upside Down, so this portal was a little farther away and up in the air.

The Demogorgons were catching up to her, so she experimented with something she didn't know would work. Tiffany created the red aura and threw it at the ground, so she would fly up and go through the portal.

On the other side, they saw one of Tiffany's portals in the air and they stared at it in concern. Tiffany came flying out and she hit the ground. She rolled a bit and landed on her arm. Tiffany grabbed it in pain. Cory got rid of the connection and ran over. He helped her up, but when he grabbed her other arm she winced in pain. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, are you?"

"Yeah." Tiffany pulled him into a hug and he was careful not to hurt her arm. Cory pulled away and everyone was looking at him in confusion. He saw Dustin and Dustin couldn't place his finger on it, but he looked really familiar. "Tiffany?"