003.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬THE PICTURES

SNOWFLAKE by powfu❝didn't want to fall in love, should've knew it all along

SNOWFLAKE by powfu
❝didn't want to fall in love, should've knew it all along.❞

        IN THE MORNING, STEVE woke up with a massive headache. He sat up and realized he wasn't in his house. Steve couldn't remember much about last night, but he remembered Tiffany's PTSD. Steve got out of the bed and he left the room. He stood in the door way and saw Tiffany making breakfast with her little brother, Dustin. She was trying to teach him how to make grilled cheese. "Dustin, you're gonna burn it!"

"How do I flip it?!" Dustin questioned with obvious frustration in his tone.

"Here, here." Tiffany flipped the grilled cheese over and Dustin made an 'o' shape with his mouth.

"See? It's not that hard." She flipped it back over and handed him the spatula. "Try it."

"Isn't going to burn?" Dustin remarked as he crossed his arms and smirked.

"That's why we're practicing, nimrod." Tiffany ruffled Dustin's hair and he swatted her hand away. She laughed at this action. Steve was watching her try to help her brother and he was trying to fight off a smile. Dustin flipped the grilled cheese and Tiffany high fived him. "Hey, you did it!"

"Could you not sound so surprised?" They laughed a bit and she looked up to see Steve awake. "Lover boy."

"Hm?"

"Get out of my house before I throw you in the car again." Steve was a bit confused since he didn't remember much, but he shrugged it off and grabbed his sweater from her room.

Steve came back out and Dustin stopped him before he left. "Are you my sister's boyfriend?"

Steve laughed a bit and Tiffany slapped him upside the head. "You think I'd date Little Ms. Priss over here?"

Steve looked at her offended. "Little Miss?"

"Yeah. Little Miss. Now get out." Steve gave her a sarcastic smile and left her house. Dustin gave her a sly smirk. "Who was that?"

"Steve Harrington." Tiffany grimaced.

"Why was Steve Harrington in your room?" Dustin gave her a knowing smile and she gagged. "Oh, gross! Hell no! He was drunk, so I let him stay here! You dirty little slug."

Dustin laughed at her and left for school. Tiffany waited for Jonathan to show up to drive her to school. Ever since the Will thing, they grew a little closer. She looked out the window and saw Jonathan's car parked in her driveway. She hopped in his car and he had a questionable look on his face. "What is it?"

"Nothing." Tiffany laughed a bit. "Jonny, what is it?"

Jonathan laughed too. "It's nothing."

"It's clearly something! What is it?" Tiffany urged.