007.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬NEW FOUND POWERS

HOME by cavetown❝get a load of this monster

HOME by cavetown
❝get a load of this monster.❞

        JONATHAN was trying to hit cans with the gun he had, but he was failing miserably. Nancy and Tiffany made their way over to him and Tiffany walked up to him and took the gun from him. She shot the can without hesitation and handed the gun back to him. "See? You're supposed to hit the cans."

"No, actually you see the spaces in between the cans? I'm aiming for those." Jonathan joked.

"Oh." They both laughed a bit and Nancy went and stood next to them. Jonathan handed her the gun. "You ever shot a gun before?"

"Have you met my parents?" Tiffany stood out of the way and Nancy and Jonathan stood closer together. "My dad took me hunting on my birthday. He made me kill a rabbit."

"A rabbit?"

"Yeah. I guess he thought it would make me into more of a man or something. I cried for a week."

"Jesus."

"What? I'm a fan of Thumper." Tiffany could feel the tension between them again. She didn't like Steve at all, but she didn't like this tension between the two of them. She didn't want Nancy to break Steve's heart. "I meant your dad."

"Yeah. I guess he and my mother loved each other at some point but I wasn't around for that part." Nancy lifted the gun and aimed at the cans. "Um, yeah. Just uh, point and shoot."

"I don't think my parents ever loved each other." Nancy remarked.

"They must've married for some reason." Jonathan pointed out.

"My mom was young, my dad was older, but he had a cushy job, money, came from a good family. So they bought a nice house at the end of the cul-de-sac and started their nuclear family."

"Screw that."

"Yeah. Screw that." Nancy shot the gun and it hit the can. Jonathan and Nancy smiled at each other and they all started walking into the woods. Nancy and Jonathan were walking side by side and Tiffany was a bit behind them. "You never said what Tiff was saying."

"I'm sorry, I said what?" Tiffany caught up with them and walked next to Jonathan. "Uh, yesterday, Jonathan told me that sometimes people lie, but if you capture the right moment then you can see what they're really saying. I asked what you were saying."

"What was I saying, Jonathan?" He got a bit uncomfortable since he still thought what he did was bad. "Well, I guess I saw this girl who just looked broken. You had a giant smile, but it looked fake. I don't know, your eyes just looked sad."