𝟎𝟎𝟐.

◦✿◦⸺⸺⸺⸺◦✿◦

•☆.⭒✻𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘✻⭒.☆•
i'm so tired by lauv & troye sivan

❝ 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮? ❞

◦✿◦⸺⸺⸺⸺◦✿◦

        𝑇𝐼𝐹𝐹𝐴𝑁𝑌 𝐽𝑂𝐿𝑇𝐸𝐷 𝐴𝑊𝐴𝐾𝐸 𝐹𝑅𝑂𝑀 her nightmare and she was breathing heavily. She felt this sharp pain in her head and it was unbearable. Tiffany started crying and her mother was making breakfast. She could hear Tiffany crying and she ran into her daughter's room. She found Tiffany holding her head and she ran over and gave her the biggest hug while Tiffany cried into her mom's shoulder. "Shh. Shh. It's okay honey. It's okay."

"It-it hurts! It hurts!" Tiffany cried.

"I know. I know. It's okay." They stayed like that for a few minutes until Tiffany's head stopped hurting. Her mom told her she could take the day off school since this was one of the worst side effects they had ever seen Tiffany have.

Tiffany's mom left for work and Dustin left for school. It always broke their hearts to see her like this, but they knew she probably wasn't going to get any better anytime soon. The therapy wasn't working and the only solution they could think of was a certain person getting her to calm down, but Tiffany didn't have anyone like that.

After a while of her laying down and trying to calm down, she came up with a pretty good idea. Tiffany was going to draw pictures of Will to give to Joyce to put up as missing signs. Tiffany got dressed and ready. She walked over to the Byers' home. When she got there, Tiffany knocked on the door and Jonathan answered the door.

"Tiffany? Why aren't you at school?" Tiffany knew she couldn't tell him the real reason, so she came up with something on the spot. "I took the day off because I wanted to help you and your mom."

Jonathan felt little butterflies in his stomach. He knew she was nice, but this made him like her even more. "Help how?"

"I'm a pretty good artist, so if you wanted, I could make missing posters or something?"

"Actually, that would help a lot." Jonathan moved out of the way so she could come inside. She saw Joyce pacing and her hands were shaking. Tiffany went over to Joyce and gave her a big hug. "Oh, thank you, Tiffany."