050.

THE PARASITE

run boy run by woodkid

tomorrow is another day and you won't have to die away

⸺TIFFANY was absolutely furious. Yes, she knew it was a trying time, and yes, she knew that it would be hard to keep the kids safe, but she did not trust her kids in the care of Nancy Wheeler and Jonathan Byers. No matter how close she was to them. Tiffany knew that if it came down to it, Jonathan and Nancy would protect, Max, Eleven, Mike, Lucas and Will, but she just didn't trust their judgement. After all, these were the people who wanted to go hunt a Demogorgan not knowing what it was, how to kill it or how dangerous it really was.

They two groups met in the middle of the mall where there were dead Russian guards laying on the floor around them and Dustin immediately ran over to Eleven and engulfed her in a hug as he said, "What the hell was that?! You flung that thing like a Hot Wheel!"

The rest of the group interaction became very confusing from that point. Erica and Lucas had spotted each other and even though there was a lot going on, that sight was probably the most confusing thing for both Lucas and Erica. "Lucas?"

"What are you doing here?!"

"Ask them. It's their fault." Erica motioned to Steve, Cory, Tiffany and Robin. She wasn't wrong. It was their fault that Erica was involved. Tiffany wasn't happy about it, but she had to take partial credit for Erica's being here along with Cory, Steve and Robin. Steve full on agreed with Erica on her statement. There's always a first for everything. "True, yeah. Totally true. It's absolutely our fault."

Everyone was up to speed on the whole who has powers and who doesn't and what they do and what are their weaknesses mumbo jumbo but Robin so Dustin and Steve cleared that whole thing up very briefly for her. And when I say briefly, I mean they barely explained it. "I don't understand what happened to that car."

"El has superpowers."

"I'm sorry?" Robin looked at Dustin like her was crazy even though she knew about Tiffany's abilities.

"Superpowers. She threw it with her mind. Come on, catch up." Erica already knew who Eleven was and what her deal was so she pointed to Eleven who had blood dripping from both her nostrils, blood stained on her shirt and she looked physically tired. Probably mentally tired as well.

"That's El?" Robin questioned before anyone could answer. "Who's El?"

"I'm sorry, who are you?" Nancy asked Robin a little defensively. "I'm Robin. I work with Tiffany, Cory and Steve."

Cory clarified the Russian part and the whole solving a Russian secret code thing. "Yeah, her and Tiff cracked the Russian code."

"Russian code?"

"Yeah, the Russians are in Hawkins."

"Those were Russians?!"

"Some of them."

"What are you talking about?!"

"Didn't you hear our code red?" Dustin asked and Miked answered with, "Yeah, but we couldn't understand what you were saying."

Dustin sighed and said, "God damn low battery."

"How many times do I have to tell you with the low battery?!" Steve said as he clapped his hands together like a mom. He truly was becoming a great babysitter. "Well, everything worked out, didn't it?!"

That was where Tiffany's breaking was. "Worked out? Worked out?! Dustin! Nothing has worked out! The four of us were drugged by evil Russians invading a small town in Indiana, Cory got stabbed in the forehead by cette Russians, I had metal shoved into my hands also from the Russians, El looks like she's about to faint, we got Erica involved in something not even you should be involved in and the worst, by the way, Nancy, Jonathan, I love you, but you are so irresponsible! I do not trust the two of you to look after the kids! AND DID I NOT MENTION THAT THE RUSSIANS HAVE INVADED A MALL IN FRIKIN' HAWKINS INDIANA!" Jonathan seemed to understand that him and Nancy weren't responsible all the time and he knew where she was coming from, as he should, but Nancy seemed a little offended by that.

Everyone started arguing, but Tiffany's dad instincts kicked in and she noticed El had left the circle. Tiffany looked behind her and saw El standing by herself. She looked like she was going to faint, when all of a sudden, Eleven fell to the ground. Not unconscious, but she looked like she was in a lot of pain. Everyone rushed over to her to make sure she was okay and everyone but Tiffany was freaking out. Her babysitter instincts were kicking in and she was doing well under pressure.

Tiffany looked at Eleven's leg and saw blood, a huge cut and some sort of parasite moving around inside her leg. Everyone was asking questions and yelling, but Tiffany couldn't work with that. "EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP SO I CAN THINK!!"

Everyone immediately stopped talking. "Jonathan, go get her something to bite down on."

Jonathan ran to one of the concession stands and while he was gone, Tiffany was making sure Eleven was okay. "El, I'm going to pull out the parasite and it's gonna hurt like hell. You just have to stay as still as possible, okay? Can you do that?"

Eleven nodded and Jonathan came back with a wooden spoon. Eleven bit down on it and Tiffany got her hands ready.

"Ready?" Eleven took a second, but she nodded. Tiffany put her hands right by Eleven's wound and spoke, but her voice was like an echo. "Come home."

The parasite started moving towards the wound in Eleven's leg and it was making her scream like crazy. Her powers came into play and Eleven broke the window behind them for one of the stores. The parasite, which was apart of the Mind Flayer was drawn towards Tiffany. She was like a magnet.

The parasite finally got pulled out of Eleven's leg and Tiffany whipped it to the side where Murray Bauman, Joyce Byers and Jim Hopper were standing tall. Hopper stepped on the parasite, killing it as he looked over his injured kids. They really need to stop leaving them unsupervised.

A/N

Do teachers just assume that students don't have other classes? Cause I got a shit ton of homework for each of my classes. But what am I doing? Well, as the great Tommyinnit once said, I'm procrastinating and priming my way out of that one.