008.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬THE PHONE CALL

WOMAN by doja cat❝overlooked and unappreciated

WOMAN by doja cat
❝overlooked and unappreciated.❞

        THE FAMOUS AND 'OH so popular' Steve Harrington had been blown off by Nancy Wheeler. She was a little busy getting almost killed in an alternate dimension, but he didn't know that. He was already with Tommy and Carol at the movies and since Nancy never showed up, he dragged them all to the Wheeler's house to see why he was blown off. They were driving with Tommy in the passenger's seat and Carol in the back seat. They had almost gotten to Nancy's house. "I just don't understand why we're coming out here. She obviously doesn't wanna talk to you."

"That's...That's not it."

"Oh really? Because no girl would ever blow off King Steve." Carol said sarcastically.

"She was acting weird. I mean, something was wrong." Steve refused to believe that Nancy was simply mad at him. He figured something had happened. Carol scoffed at Steve's caring nature. "So what? Like, you're worried about her?"

"What?"

"Aww! You are!"

"Aw! Steve has a heart." Carol started to hug him and get up in his face, which was annoying him. "Will you just move your hands off me?"

"Oh, Stevey's in love!"

"Will you just shut up?"

"Who knew?"

"Shut up!" Steve snapped.

"Damn, sorry." Tommy chuckled a bit at how mad Steve was getting. They had finally reached the Wheeler's house and Steve pulled onto the side of the road. "So, this is it, huh? Princess's castle."

"I'll just be a minute." Steve got out of the car and he guessed her parents would be home, so he decided to sneak up to her bedroom window instead. Steve hopped up on top of the garage roof and went up to her window. He was about to climb in, but he saw something disappointing. Nancy was sitting on her bed, while Jonathan Byers was rubbing her back comfortingly. He couldn't help but feel jealous and furious because it seemed to him that Nancy blew him off to spend time with Jonathan.

Steve hopped off the roof and headed back to his car angrily. He slammed the car door and started to drive away. "What the hell happened to you?"

"Don't wanna talk about it." Steve dropped Tommy and Carol off at Tommy's house since it was the closest one. He drove back home and went straight to his room. Steve wanted answers now as to why Nancy chose to hang out with Jonathan over him and there was only one person who could give him those answers, who wasn't Nancy or Jonathan. Tiffany.

Nancy had given him Tiffany's number awhile ago because she wanted the two to get along, but of course, that never happened. Steve assumed she wouldn't want to talk to him, but he didn't care. He needed answers. Steve called her and Dustin picked up the phone.