060.

V O I C E S

🠒don't blame me by taylor swift

don't blame me, love made me crazy. if it doesn't, you ain't doin' it right

⸺TIFFANY had been in the Family Video all day and Robin and Steve were just letting her hang out in the back. They were under the impression that she was trying to distract herself from the whispers in her head, but she was doing quite the opposite. Tiffany was driving herself crazy trying to figure out who was talking and what they were saying.

Tiffany had been sitting in the back room for three hours, just listening to the voices and writing down whatever she could hear. Not only was Tiffany acting crazy, but she looked insane. Tiffany's hair was slightly messy, her red and gray striped button up had the top button undone and her sleeves were rolled up. Her black jeans and black converse were the same, but she definitely did not look normal.

Tiffany had her drawings in front of her and notes all over the floor. There had to be about a dozen pieces of paper. Tiffany was mumbling the words she could hear quietly to herself when Robin walked in. She became very concerned when she saw Tiffany in a pretty bad state. She sort of was like how she seemed when Tiffany was translating the Russian tapes.

"Oh! Robin, come here. Come sit." Tiffany invited. Robin sat down next to her and Tiffany gathered all of per notes as she began to explain, "Okay, so I know that there's three voices in my head cause all of them are really different. Two of them sound really familiar and it was driving me crazy that I couldn't pin point who it is. But then, they kept getting louder and louder and now they're just talking. The one voice, the guy's voice, he keeps saying the number twelve over and over and I could tell from the word and his voice, that he must be Cory. Then the girl's voice keeps saying telling me to trick 'him'. And I assume that him is the Mind Flayer since that who it was before or maybe it's someone different, I don't know. And she sounds a lot like me, but then there's this deep, raspy and sickly voice who keeps saying the number zero. I do think his name is Henry because that's the name I wrote and I don't know why I wrote it, so it must be my subconscious."

"Tiff, are you sure you're okay?" Robin concerningly asked as she put a hand on her friend's knee. Tiffany laughed which only made her seem crazier. "I'm perfectly fine. Everything is fine. I'm telling you, a random man named Henry, Cory and someone with my voice is talking in my head."

"I'll be right back. You keep doing...whatever this is." Robin informed as she got to her feet and went back out to the store. As soon as she got out there, Steve's attention was on Robin, wanting to know if his girlfriend was okay.

"There is something definitely wrong with her. She thinks that a guy, Cory and her own voice are talking to her. There's so many more details and I don't even know where to begin because I don't understand a word she said." Robin said as she leaned against the counter. Steve sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "I don't know what's been going on lately, but it can't be good."

Suddenly, Max and Dustin came barging into the shop, startling the customers and Robin and Steve. Steve took this as an opportunity to see if Dustin may have any answers. "Hey, man. Do you know what's wrong with your sister?"

"She was dropped on her head as a child. How many phones do you have?" Dustin asked, very much blowing off Steve's concern. Neither of the two workers knew what was happening or why he dismissed Steve so suddenly, but they responded to the kid anyway. "Technically three if you count Keith's. Why?"

"Three works." Dustin said before he fully jumped over the counter and knocked a few things off on the way over. Max just walked around the side.

"What are you doing?! My tapes, dude!" Steve yelled.

Dustin and Max walked over to the computer at the counter and Dustin began to set up things for their master plan. Both Robin and Steve were really confused. "What are you doing, man?"

"Setting up base of operations." Dustin responded without taking his eyes off of the computer. As Robin was picking up all of the knocked over tapes, she asked a question which, not shockingly, got no response. "Base of operations."

"Get off." Steve ordered, but Dustin fought back. "I need it."

"For what?"

"Eddie's friend's phone numbers." Steve rolled his eyes at the sound of Eddie Munson's name. The only reason he doesn't like Eddie is because he's jealous that Dustin has another big brother figure. "Your new best friend you think is cooler because he plays your nerdy game?"

"Yes, and I never said that."

"Seriously, you guys, maybe on a Monday you can play around, but it's Saturday. It's our busiest day." Robin pointed out. Before anyone could respond to Robin or even get their opinion out, Tiffany came out from the back, slightly enraged. "With all due respect, can you guys shut the fuck up?"

"This is important, Tiffany." Dustin said as he continued to look through the computer. Tiffany grabbed the chair he was sitting on and rolled it towards her. She grabbed the sides of his head and made him look at her. "I am trying to hear the voices in my head, and they are telling me things that seem to be a pattern. And we all know that every time I hear something supernatural, it's not a good thing. So listen here, Curly, I am trying to stop something bad from happening before it even starts because I am not losing more people. Now what is so important that you have to disrupt me."

"I need to find my friend's friends." Dustin responded in a small voice. Tiffany slapped him upside the head and pinched the bridge of her nose after. "I will straighten your hair."

"No, don't." Dustin said as he put his hands on his head to block her. Tiffany just bit the inside of her cheek as Steve walked over to her. "Hey, are you okay?"

"No! No, I'm not okay! Henry and Cory and Me-...or, not me, but the voice of me keep talking and they're getting really annoying!" Tiffany ranted, but Steve just put his hand over her mouth before she could get far. "Tiffany, you're driving yourself crazy. Just calm down, stop with the crazy eyes and take a deep breath."

Steve took his hand away and Tiffany took a deep breath. "I'm okay. But if Dustin annoys me again, I will cut off his hair."

"What?!" Dustin replied with a slight screech in his voice.

Tiffany is having this inner hope and denial. It's a very confusing emotion. Tiffany has this hope that nothing supernatural that has to do with the Upside Down. She didn't want anyone to get hurt and she couldn't go through anymore losses. Tiffany was also in denial that something supernatural could ever happen again. She knew the gate was closed, she knew Eleven didn't have her powers anymore and even Tiffany's powers that relate to the Upside Down are gone. There is absolutely no way that a piece of the Upside Down could get to Hawkins again.

Well...there is still technically a gate open. There's still a way that the Upside Down could get through, but everyone believed him to be dead.

A/N

I know everyone's been freaking out over Eddie Munson and I won't lie, I have been too. BUT WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT ARGYLE??!! HE CARRIED THIS SEASON