017.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬THE RETURN OF WILL BYERS

MASK by dream❝so you can see i'm trying, you won't see me crying

MASK by dream
❝so you can see i'm trying, you won't see me crying.❞

        JONATHAN DROVE EVERYONE TO the school and when they got there, they saw police cars and ambulances parked around the school parking lot. Tiffany saw the cars and she started panicking. As soon as Jonathan parked, she opened the door. She tried to get out by herself. "Hey, hey, woah! What are you doing, you're going to hurt yourself!"

Tiffany fell onto the ground and rolled a bit. She closed the door and used it to stand up. Steve, Nancy and Jonathan all got out of the car and tried to get her to calm down. "You need to take it easy!"

"Yeah, you're going to hurt yourself more!" Tiffany pushed passed them and they all sighed. They tried to grab her arms to help her, but she seemed to be doing fine. Tiffany kept her hand on her waist and used her powers to keep the blood from running.

"Dustin!" Tiffany started looking around to find any of the kids. "Lucas!"

Tiffany looked to her left and she saw Mike sitting inside an ambulance. Tiffany stumbled over to him and he got up once he saw her. He ran into her arms and started crying into her stomach. "Ah, ah, ah watch the waist."

Tiffany saw his red eyes and instantly pulled him back into a hug, even if it hurt her. "It's okay. Where's everyone else?"

Mike looked beside her and pointed. Dustin and Lucas were sitting in another ambulance. "Lucas! Dustin!"

They looked up when they heard her voice and ran over to her. They joined in on the hug and it really hurt Tiffany's waist, but she didn't care, she just wanted them to feel safe. Tiffany tried to hug everyone, but it was a little hard. Jonathan, Steve and Nancy all came up behind her and checked to see if she was okay. She gave them a nod, showing she was fine, but she then realized that someone was missing.

"Where's Eleven?" Mike started to cry harder and Lucas and Dustin let go of her. Tiffany crouched down and Mike was now a little taller than her. "Hey, Hey, Mikey. It's okay. Did she get hurt?" Mike shook his head.

"Can you tell me what happened? You know that I will find her. It's my job to keep you guys safe and that reaches out to her." Mike nodded his head and answered Tiffany. "She saved us from the Demogorgon, but she disappeared with it."

"I'm gonna find her. You know that, right?" Mike nodded his head and she stood up. Tiffany opened her arms and he hugged her again. She winced when Mike wrapped his arms around her waist and Nancy took a step forward. She tapped Mike and he let go of her. "Let's not hug Tiffany anymore."

Dustin looked at Nancy confused. "Why? What happened?"

She lifted her sweater and showed the medical wrap around her waist. Lucas gasped at the sight. "Holy shit, what did you do?!"