047.

THE PLANNING

dandelions by ruth b.

and i've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime. and i'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine

⸺AFTER Steve and Tiffany were knocked unconscious, the Mind Flayer was trying to get Tiffany to wake up. Her veins kept turning black and the blood dripping from her hands had specs of black in them. Steve and Tiffany were currently being dragged out of the interrogation room and into a different room. More soldiers entered the same room with Robin and Cory, but Cory was knocked unconscious as well and he had two huge vertical cuts on his forehead.

Tiffany's powers were channeled in her hands, so they stuck needles in her hands to keep her from channeling it and Cory's powers were channeled through his mind, so they were leaking out blood from near his brain so he couldn't channel anything.

Robin was the only conscious one and she didn't have any cuts at all. "Get your hands off me!"

They threw the four teenagers onto the ground. Robin already knew about Cory's interrogation scars, but she hadn't seen Steve or Tiffany. She got to her knees and started shaking both of them to try and get them to wake up. "Hey, Tiffany, Steve? Tiffany? Steve?"

The man that was interrogating Steve and Tiffany came into the room. "What did you do to them? What did you do to them?!"

The man slapped Robin with the back of his hand and she fell to the ground. The man said in Russian, "Put them in the chairs."

The soldiers set up four chairs. They were put in pairs back to back. They put Robin and Cory back to back and they put Steve and Tiffany back to back. They tied Robin and Cory together with belts and did the same with Steve and Tiffany. Tiffany's eyes suddenly started fluttering open and she groaned. "Tiffany? Tiffany!"

The man knealed down in front of her and Tiffany had a blank look on her face. Her veins on her neck were turned black and she looked dead into the soul of this man's eyes. "You shouldn't have done this. He knows where you are. He can find you."

The man had a fearful look on his face as Tiffany started laughing manically. The man stood up and walked over to Steve. He lifted up his hair to look at his bloody face. "If you touch him, I'll bring him here. He will not hesitate you kill you."

Tiffany said that oddly happily and Robin was a little freaked out by her. The man stood in front of Robin and Tiffany as he now spoke in English. "I think your friend needs a doctor. Good thing...we have the very best."

The man and the other guard's started laughing. But suddenly, at the same time, Robin and Tiffany spit in the man's face. He wiped off the spit as he stared the two down. "You are going to regret that."

Robin had a little bit of fear laced in her expression, but Tiffany was still being confident. To be fair, the Mind Flayer was pulsing through her veins at the moment. The man and the guard started to walk out of the room. "Bastards! Let us out!"

"You asshole, get back here so I can slit your throat!" They locked the door behind them and Robin let out a sigh. Tiffany was breathing heavily from the pain in her hands. The metal needle handcuffs were still stabbing in her hands, leaving her blood dripping on her arms and legs. Robin looked beside her and saw the handcuffs that she hadn't seen before. "Oh my god! Oh my god! Tiffany, what the hell?!"

"I'm trying not to focus on that right now, so please don't talk about it." Robin was too freaked out to not talk about it. "What do you mean not talk about it?! There is metal stabbed into your hands!"