036.

THE MODELING JOB

material girl by madonna

'cause we are living in a material world and i am a material girl

A/N

I'm sorry, this gif was too funny to not put into a chapter somewhere. Also, I think some people can agree with me that Season 3 Steve Harrington was the best Steve Harrington. Also, I know Top Gun came out in 86, but we're just gonna imagine that it came out in 85 because Top Gun and Top Gun: Maverick are amazing movies! And I feel like Tiffany would love them.

⸺THE Summer of 85'. It was going to be an interesting summer. Steve and Tiffany had been dating for seven months now and they were better than ever. A new mall had opened up called StarCourt Mall and both of them got jobs there. Tiffany was working at an aerobics studio, while Steve was working at an ice cream parlor. They had been working there for about two weeks. Steve could see her studio from his work and they'd always blow kisses at each other.

Tiffany hated the uniform she had to wear. It was these bright blue tights with a pink leotard over top. She had to wear these awful leg warmers. However, she was allowed to add her own little flare to it. Tiffany put a Top Gun sweater over top of it. She still refuses to believe that Steve looks like Tom Cruise. Tiffany was about to start teaching a class when Billy walked in. He walked over to her. "Hey Tiffy."

Billy had apologized over the whole beating the shit out of Steve incident and she apologized for hurting him and they made up. They hadn't been hanging out as much since they both had jobs, but he would visit Tiffany occasionally. "Hi Billy. How's it going?"

"It's going good."

"Still hitting on moms at the pool?"

"Okay, you don't have to say it like that." Tiffany laughed a bit. "Did you need something?"

"No, I just came to bring you lunch." Billy gave her paper bag and it had a fruit salad in it. That was her favourite. "Oh, thank you Billy. Would you want to eat lunch after I finish this class?"

"I would, but I had a tight window to make this fit. I have to get back to the pool so."

"Oh, alright. Well, I'll see you around then." Billy and Tiffany hugged quickly before they waved goodbye and Billy went back to the pool. Tiffany quickly put her lunch in her locker. She came back out to the main room and she rolled out her yoga mat. Most of the people in the adult class Tiffany taught were ladies and a few men had joined just to see her up close.

"Alright, everyone start stretching." They all rolled out their yoga mats and started stretching. Tiffany was about to start, when this rich looking lady came up to her. "Hello, are you Tiffany Henderson?"

"Yes, I am. How can I help you?"

"I left a business card for you with your manager a few days ago. I asked him to tell you to call back whenever you could and you hadn't yet, so I came by to see if you were interested." Tiffany was a little confused. "I'm sorry. Interested in what?"

"Modeling." Tiffany stifled a laugh. "Modeling? Look, Miss, I never got a business card about modeling and I don't mean to be rude, but this sounds like a scam."

"Well, here is the card and here is the contract." The lady handed her the contract to start a modeling trial and her business card. "Okay, maybe this is isn't a scam."