016.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬THE FIGHT PART 2

SEX SELLS by lovejoy❝how's it feel to be so loved yet so alone?❞

❝how's it feel to be so loved yet so alone?❞

        INSIDE THE BYERS' HOUSE, the lights were flickering again. Nancy and Jonathan had their backs to each other and they were circling around, trying to find the monster. Tiffany was still leaning against the wall, holding her waist where the wound was. "Where is it?!"

"Come on. Come on, you son of a bitch!" Suddenly, all the lights went out. It was pitch black. They looked around to see if they could find each other and the Demogorgon. "You see it?"

"No."

"Come on. Where are you? Come on!" They all heard a low growling behind Jonathan. They slowly turned and looked at a giant, dark figure standing behind Jonathan. It tackled him to the ground and the lights started flickering again. "Jonathan!"

The Demogorgon opened its face and it showed its dozens and dozens of teeth. Jonathan cringed and tried to break free, but the monster was so much stronger. Tiffany was trying to conjure up something from her powers to help Jonathan, but she was having a hard time. Nancy started shooting it and it turned its attention to Nancy. It got off of Jonathan and started to come closer to her. She ran out of bullets and started to panic more and more. Out of nowhere, Steve ran up to it with the bat and nails and started beating the living shit out of it. "Steve!"

He kept hitting the Demogorgon over and over until Tiffany finally got the power to use her powers. Tiffany helped Steve by conjuring her red aura light, and shooting it at the Demogorgon. The blast sent it flying down the hall. It tried to catch its balance and took a step back. When it took a step back, it got its foot stuck in the bear trap. It went quieter and they all looked down the hall. They all stood next to Tiffany, who was still leaning on the wall. "He's in the trap!"

"He's stuck!"

"Jonathan, now!" Tiffany stopped them before they could light it on fire. "NO! Don't set it on fire! It's not gonna kill it."

They looked at her confused. "When I hurt it before, it disintegrated, but it came back. It's the same Demogorgon. I have to kill it properly, and I think I know how."

Tiffany tried to push off the wall, but Steve stopped her. "Woah, woah, no, you're hurt you can't kill that thing."

She put a hand on Steve's shoulder. "Steve...Fuck off and let me do this."

Steve offered his hand and she took it. Him and Jonathan helped her off the wall. Tiffany let go of their hands and limped forward.

"Cover your ears." They all put hands over their ears, except for Steve. He was a little confused why he would need to. Tiffany pointed at the Demogorgon and black smoke rose from the ground. It let out a high pitch scream and that's when Steve covered his ears. The smoke turned into five shadow spikes and they towered over the Demogorgon. Jonathan, Nancy and Steve looked at it in fear. Tiffany's eyes started to bleed again and the spikes came down on the Demogorgon. The shadow circled around for a few seconds and when it left, a pile of boiling, Demogorgon flesh was resting on the bear trap.