018.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬THE CHRISTMAS THEY GOT ALONG

JINGLE BELL ROCK by bobby helms❝what a bright time, it's the right time to rock the night away

❝what a bright time, it's the right time to rock the night away.❞

ONE MONTH LATER

        IT WAS CHRISTMAS AND Tiffany was at Mike's house. She was babysitting Lucas, Mike, Will and Dustin and Mike's parents had come home awhile ago, but she was having fun babysitting them. Tiffany was standing behind Mike. "Something is coming. Something angry. Hungry for your blood. It is almost here."

"What is it?" Dustin actually looked scared. "It's the Thessalhydra, I'm telling you."

"It's not the Thessalhydra."

"I'm telling you, it's the Thessalhydra." Tiffany then slammed the thessalhydra piece down on the game board. "The Thessalhydra!"

"Damn it!" Tiffany now represented the monster in all their D&D games because, quote Dustin, "The villains are always cooler and she has powers which makes her cool, so she has to be the villain."

"It roars in anger! Will, your action!"

"What should I do?" Dustin and Lucas looked at each other, they might have been about to have the same argument they had before Will went missing. "Fireball her!"

Will looked over at Dustin for clarification. "Fireball the son of a bitch."

Will rolled the dice. "Fourteen!"

"Direct hit. Will the Wise's fireball hits the thessalhydra! It makes a painful-" Mike started making painful screams of a monster of some sort. Will pretended to throw a fireball at Tiffany and she started stumbling, acting like she was dying.

"And then it crumbles to the ground!" Tiffany crawled onto the ground and laid on her back.

"Its clawed hand reached for you one last time!" Tiffany reached her hand up dramatically.

"And, and, and, and!" Tiffany lowered her hand and played dead.

The four of them started cheering. "Lucas cuts off its seven heads, and Dustin places them into his bag of holding. You carry the heads out of the dungeon, victorious, and you present them to King Tristan. He thanks you for your bravery and service."

"Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, that's not it, is it?"

"No, there's a medal ceremony-" Mike began.

"Oh, a medal ceremony? What are you talking about?" Dustin agreed with Lucas. "The campaign was way to short!"