Chapter 1: Do you have a membrane for wedge?

In the setting sun, the night gradually shrouded the noisy city. Street lights lit up every street in the city. People in the vicinity of the commercial street came and went. The hurrying passers-by finished their day's work and rushed home with a slight hurried pace. In a small cozy cafe next door, a pair of men and women with good eyes are seated by the window.

Men ca n’t be called tall, but they are absolutely handsome, with sharp-edged faces, exquisitely dark sword eyebrows, and a pair of hooked peach eyes that seem to be discharging anytime, anywhere. Under the tall bridge of the nose, a thin lip is indescribably sexy, iron The gray fitted suit is set off against the thin figure, which feels a bit cynical, and there is a fatal attraction that is bad for women.

Women are also very beautiful. They look up to 25 years old. A wavy roll of a shawl sets off a thin melon seed face. The moist and bright eyes have a fascinating taste in the blink of an eye. With a wet and bright pink lip gloss, any man who looks at it will probably want to take a hard sip, and then look at the woman's figure. Even if she is sitting, you can see the lordosis and the back, the water snake waist that is not gripped and long white. Xiu's long legs, naked seduce the man's most primitive desire.

The man was called Ye Zhou. After graduating from college, he mixed up a supervisor in a small company. For some reason, he was almost thirty years old and unmarried. He did n’t even have a girlfriend. This is not the case. He was forced to go on a blind date, and looked at the woman on the opposite side. , Rao is Ye Zhou can only think of the four words of **** stunner, but Tao Hua's eyes appear weak, let alone say that he does not like women, even if they like, this kind of woman is not suitable to marry home.

"Auntie said you are the company director, how much is your annual salary? Is there a house and a car in this city? After we get married, I hope that your salary card can be handed over to me for safekeeping. The car will also be added with my name. I will not have children , Your parents can't live with us, I ... "

After the coffee was delivered, the woman finally spoke, and some stunned Ye Zhou was agitated. The woman's words immediately made him have an ridiculous illusion of selling for a price, and a smirk slowly raised on his lips: "All these can be, I There is only one question, do you have a membrane? "

"you……"

The woman was instantly embarrassed and angry. She grabbed the water glass in front of her and splashed it over. Ye Zhou was splashed and became a legendary chicken.

Looking at the woman's back, Ye Zhou sighed helplessly. She asked him to be at a new high, he also had a house and a car, and he didn't have a child or serve his parents. He didn't ask for a hymen, right? Saying that men are equal, how can women do half the battle?

When he went out of the cafe, it was almost ten minutes later. The night had completely covered the city, and the wet hair stuck to his forehead. The night breeze blew slightly cool. Ye Zhou He took off his tie, unbuttoned the two buttons on the shirt, and a knuckle-shaped pendant hung under the **** collarbone. It was an ancestor of the Ye family. It is said to be the legendary 'sari'. To put it plainly is the death of the monk. Of course, no one knows whether or not Ye Zhou really brought it to life. Anyway, Ye Zhou brought him from a small age to a large one, and the so-called 'sari' didn't bless him.

"Snapped!"

I found out the cigarette in the suit pocket and lit it. Ye Zhouhangerlang drank the cigarette. He walked on the street slowly with his hands in his pockets, and his mind flashed through a lot of pictures. One of the most disturbing was his mother's phone. Tears and a snot cry told him that he would not marry a daughter-in-law when he ran for three years. If he wants to say a daughter-in-law, he doesn't want to marry. The problem is, he has no interest in women.

Yes, he is homosexual. He knew it from a long time ago. This is also the fundamental reason why he stayed in the city after graduating from university. He did not go back. He is not a good person, nor is he a bad person. Ways to marry a woman and go back to harm others, but unfortunately, he could n’t tell his mother that no matter how the society progresses, people ’s acceptance of homosexuality is still very low, especially his traditional father and mother. Dare to tell them that he is homosexual, his dad will definitely fly thousands of miles to interrupt his dog leg!

"Wow ... Dad ... Dad ..."

Ye Zhou's thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the cries of a young child, and when he looked up, he saw a fat pier who was at most four or five years old standing on the edge of the road, and across the road, his hands were raised The middle-aged man of Dongxi looked at the child expressionlessly, and saw that the red light had turned on. Obviously, the child who was awkward with his father was about to walk on the zebra crossing with his short legs.

"Fuck ..."

Seeing this, Ye Zhou spit out the cigarette **** in his mouth without thinking, and rushed towards the little boy like a whirlwind.

"bump……"

"Ah ... hit people ... sports cars hit people ..."

"baby……"

"Woohoo ... Dad ..."

"Hurry up and hit 2020 ..."

As soon as he rushed over to grab the child, a fast-moving sports car rushed over. Ye Zhou had no time to shake off the child. The next second, the slender body was knocked out and flew out. A sharp pain ran through the body all at once. The only thought in my mind was, damn, labor and capital rarely do a good deed. Is it so unpleasant to see him so?

The scene was chaotic. Ye Zhou was covered with blood and fell into a pool of blood. No one noticed that the 'relic' hanging from his chest was slowly absorbing his blood, and the red light flashed slightly. 'Sheli' disappeared without a trace, leaving only the solitary red rope around Ye Zhou's neck.