Chapter 23 : Strong kiss

After having lunch that afternoon, the brothers Ye Zhou were busy with a set of small farm tools. Their mother used to be a capable person in the upper and lower villages, and they grabbed them outside the house. There were two in the front yard. Although the land is not large, it is still possible to plant some vegetables or something, but Ye Zhou intends to plant all the vines in the future. This will make money and will beautify the environment. In addition to the henhouse and pigpen in the backyard, All the remaining land was reclaimed and turned into land. Even if it had been abandoned for a year, the two brothers weeded it out in two or three times.

After waiting for Ye Huan to sleep at night, Ye Zhou quietly dug out the soil of the black earth and mixed it with the soil in the front and back yards, and sprayed it with water from the pond by the way. In this way, even if other people doubt the origin of his vegetables in the future For the time being, it can be confused, and Gaiminger also plans to plant all the two acres of his home full of vegetables.

"Well ... the little guy is hard-working, what are you doing in the middle of the night?"

When he finished his busy work, it was almost 90 o'clock in the evening. He didn't wait for him to stand up with a slightly sore old waist, but there was a sound of a **** father outside the fence wall, Ye Zhou's mind. As soon as the child was dark, his eyes flickered, and he lifted the sprayer to stand up: "It's a matter of fart, in the middle of the night, why did you run outside the fence of my house, and be a thief?"

Walking towards him, Ye Zhou said unceremoniously, Ya actually only wore a thin white vest, and the muscles of the chest were stretched so that the vest seemed to be broken. Ye Zhou almost did not spray nosebleeds on the spot. Although this bastard's character is not bad, his body is too fucking, and he can't help the wolf's blood boiling all the time.

"Oh ... how can it be, Dong Dong looks like a thief?"

In the morning, he found that Ye Zhou seemed to like his figure very much. For this reason, Pan Xiangdong deliberately went forward and climbed on the fence wall that was less than his chest. After looking at him with moonlight for a moment, he raised his lips and continued. He said, "I'm looking at the good moonlight today. I don't know which one of the red apricots will climb out of the wall, so I took the initiative to look out."

Ying Ting's eyebrows were stained with evil drama, and the dark and deep Phoenix eyes flashed, staring at the slender and petite leaf boat for a moment, and came over temporarily to see that it was true. The little guy always brought him a difference. Joy.

Is he being teased again?

Ye Zhou frowned, and raised his eyebrows lightly again, smiling with a smile: "There are no red apricots climbing out of the wall, there is only one adulterer climbing the wall, uncle, do you mean it?"

The word "Uncle" deliberately bitingly reminded the gap between them. Pan Xiangdong, who was particularly depressed during the day, no longer seemed to be affected by it. He lay prone on the fence wall and said, "If there is an adulterer, there must be a prostitute. If you are willing to be that adulteress, Ben Shao doesn't mind being an adulterer, we two adulterers and adulterers, just by design?

People are not afraid of ghosts, Pan Xiangdong is trying to interpret the meaning of this sentence.

"Uncle, you are willing to be an adulterer. Ye Zhou is afraid to be an adulteress. I can't afford to be involved in the crime of uncle."

This man actually has no martial arts than him. The adulteress has a woolen yarn. Is he a man? If he didn't realize that he would lose if he got angry, Ye Zhou would have yelled at him long ago, grandma has legs, and has seen shameless, who the **** has seen shamelessness in this state?