Chapter 15 : Business Boom

Ye Zhou drove a tricycle out of the village and turned into a fork. After looking back and forth for a long time, it was determined that no one could move the baskets of vegetables out of the space and put them in the bucket. When he arrived at the vegetable market in town, it was almost the same. It's almost 11 o'clock, but today there are many people in the town, and the vegetable market is also crowded. Ye Zhou asked the administrator to pay two dollars to rent a stall, park the tricycle behind the stall, and unload it. Baskets of vegetables on the car, all the tomatoes, peppers, eggplant and other categories are stacked on the stall.

"Oh, this tomato is so big and bright in color, it looks very festive."

"No, look at this eggplant, big and purple ..."

"You guys sell this tomato ravioli?"

Maybe Ye Zhou came late, and the action was too big. Before the stuff was set, a few well-dressed women were attracted. Under their clan, people passing by also stopped one by one. Ye Zhou saw the situation. Without hesitation, he picked up a big tomato and said with a smile on his face: "Sister, these vegetables are grown in my yard, without pesticides or fertilizers. This tomato can be eaten without washing, it tastes good And these green vegetables, you see, there is no worm eye, the water is tender and tender, whether it is stir-fry or soup, the taste is definitely good. "

During the conversation, Ye Zhou successively picked up the vegetables on the booth and showed them to him. He had been selling in his previous life, and he knew best how to sell his products.

"Well? You don't really think that you don't say, this green vegetable has no worm eyes."

"How can you grow so well without fertilizing? The little brother must take care of it carefully. Look at this tomato, it's so cute, it's so popular?"

After a while, the booths were full of people. Generally, people went to the town to gather, either the villagers of the nearby villages or the residents of the town, because Hegu Town is not far from Tianhai City, and occasionally there are cities. Hotel staff came to purchase, but the situation was rare. Ye Zhou ’s dishes were really good. He also heard that he had not applied pesticides or fertilizers. Many people were interested. Of course, not all of them were interested. Just want to buy it.

"Sister, I ’m here on the first day. I do n’t understand anything. I do n’t even have a scale. Look at it like this. Tomato, cucumber, loofah and eggplant are three cents each, Chinese cabbage is one cent, and Chinese cabbage is five cents. Ten dollars, fifteen cents for what you pay for pepper. "

Ye Zhou responded with kindness. Although he also remembered when others asked the price, he did n’t seem to have a scale, but it was useless even if he took it. He would n’t recognize the scale with a pole. Almost, I don't know if it was in this era.

"Everyone sells by the pound. You sell by the price. It's too expensive."

"That is, the cabbages of other people's homes cost at most a catty, and you have to pay 50 cents to grab someone. This is it."

"No, tomatoes are only three cents, too expensive ..."

As soon as the price came out, many people who wanted to buy something tried to retreat. Ye Zhou was not in a hurry. When he saw the big pumpkin sold next door, he smiled in the past and said, "Brother, can you borrow my knife?"

"No, it's okay, you just use it."

The pumpkin seller is also a half-size guy, who seems to be a little bit embarrassed. Seeing Ye Zhou's smile, he is actually blushing. Ye Zhou didn't expect so much. Thanks for saying so, take the knife three times five and divide the two. A few big tomatoes: "My elder brothers and sisters are right, my dishes are a bit more expensive than others, but my dishes are better than others in terms of appearance and taste, and my dishes are grown in my own yard. Yes, you have n’t used any pesticides. If you buy them and eat them, are n’t they healthy? This year, what else is more important than health? If you do n’t believe them, try them. My tomato is better than fruit. ”

After the tomatoes were cut, Ye Zhou picked them up and said, and handed them to the ladies and gentlemen around the booth. Those people saw him and washed them without eating. They were a little hesitant, but ... ...

"Well? It tastes really good. It doesn't feel like eating tomatoes, it feels like eating fruits."

"Really ?!"

"No, everyone tastes it. The sweet and sour taste is delicious, little brother, just give me this taste, give me five, by the way, two eggplants, two loofahs, and one Chinese cabbage."

Country folks, there are always those who are not particular about it. When people who taste the taste express their heartfelt admiration, other hesitant people also put a thin slice of tomato in their hands, and everyone's face was exposed. Satisfied, the woman who first asked the price first decided to buy it, and she bought a lot.

"Good, my sister, you can eat my dishes with ease, keep them delicious. You are my first guest, and I will send you a cucumber. It ’s getting hot, and it will taste delicious."

Finally opened, Ye Zhou smiled and picked her up the vegetables she needed. Not only did she pick the big one, but she also gave away cucumbers for free. The woman laughed so much, how happy she was: "Thank you so much, your dishes are real It ’s delicious, I will buy it from you every day. "

"That is daring, sister, thank you three yuan and two cents."

Passed the packed basket to her, Ye Zhou smiled brightly and recovered three two cents, maybe it was the real touch of the money, and the smile couldn't help but be a little bit brighter.

"Sister walk slowly, do you still want to buy it? The first one who comes first picks the big one. Later, it is left to others to pick the rest, and next time you want to encounter such good dishes, it will be difficult. "

After sending away the first customer, Ye Zhou drank with ease. If he didn't say it himself, it is estimated that others thought he was an experienced vegetable dealer. This drank too hard.

"Give me six tomatoes, three eggplants ..."

"I want two Chinese cabbages, twenty small greens, tomatoes ..."

"Two cucumber loofahs, five tomatoes, twenty peppers ..."

"I picked it myself, you count it ..."

After a while, the old men and women around the stalls were in a rush to fight. Some people asked Ye Zhou to pick them up, while others picked them for Ye Zhou to count. Ye Zhou was busy alone. It must be the same as a gyro. Everyone, you have a handful of greens and two cucumbers. You can see the vegetables in the large baskets and see the bottom. Ye Zhou's money is almost soft, but the smile on his face is getting worse More and more brilliant.