Chapter 11 : Brain wash

"Xiaohuan, your husband is burning a pot of water, I'll go out."

The two brothers scooped two baked sweet potatoes almost at noon all day. After the old Ye family made a noise, it was almost four or five in the afternoon. They were already hungry and cried, and Ye Zhou was steaming. After the white rice, he simply explained two sentences and was ready to go out. The old hens in the space, he had to give them a way to barely fool Ye Huan's appearance.

"Where are you going, don't leave me alone."

Ye Huan, who has always been good, is probably scared. When he saw him leaving, he hugged his corner of his clothes, and Ye Zhou turned around and touched his head with a smile: "Don't worry, I will be back soon."

"Then I'll go with you."

Rarely, Ye Huan was very stubborn this time. Ye Zhou was rude. He crouched down and pretended to be mysteriously close to his ear and whispered, "Did I say that we are going to eat braised chicken tonight? Where do you think the chicken came from? When we passed the old Ye's house, I quietly caught their two old hens. It was too eye-catching on the road. I put them in a secret place outside. Now I am going to get them back. Just go quietly by yourself, if there are more people in case people see the tidy? "

After thinking about it, Ye Zhou made up a lot of loopholes. It was a fool because of Ye Huan's young age. In addition, when they passed the old Ye family, Ye Zhou was indeed behind for a while. Ye Huan didn't doubt it, just ... ...

"Isn't that stealing? Brother, just in case ..."

A child is a child after all, and the thickness of his skin cannot be compared with Ye Zhou.

"Steal and steal? They didn't steal so much from us? I just got some interest back."

Ye Zhou, who has always been serious, deliberately raised his face, and there was no shame that the thief should have. When a person's stomach is not full, the so-called knot **** face is **** shit, not to mention he still takes it The things of the old Ye family are more at ease, without any psychological burden.

"Can this be done?"

Ye Huan tilted his head, and seemed to be thinking about his words very seriously.

Facing his innocent sight, Ye Zhou returned from a long-time unrestrained rhythm, a flash of unnaturalness flashed on his face, and then nodded very cautiously: "Of course, you think about it, Let's go upright and look for what they want to return to us. Can they give it? Maybe they will give us a meal, but if we don't get those things back, we will always feel uncomfortable, right? "

Having said that, Ye Zhou stopped deliberately and continued to speculate after seeing Ye Huan nodded in agreement: "This person, if you have too many things in your heart, it is easy to think too much, and you will definitely get sick if you think too much. Like me yesterday, I hung up when I could n’t open it, so we ca n’t lose ourselves. Even if we ca n’t get back the original thing, we have to get back the equivalent thing slowly. As for how to get it back, let ’s not worry about it. Too much, in short, no one can lose ourselves if we lose. "

Thanks to their parents' early death, and there is no elder in the family, to let people hear what Ye Zhou said, it is estimated that he would slap him to death, his grandmother's legs. Is there anyone who teaches children like this?

Well, close to home, under the paradoxical education of Ye Zhou's paradox, Ye Huan, who was innocent and innocent, was decisively brainwashed, and quickly nodded seriously: "Well, I know my brother, then you go back quickly. "

A child around the age of six is ​​actually a blank piece of paper. It will be good or bad in the future. It depends on how the family teaches. Ye Huan will learn badly under the influence of Ye Zhou. No one can predict, but it is certain that When he grows up in the future, I am afraid that it will be a pitted cargo that is completely ruined.

"Oh ... this is my good brother."

Rubbing his head with satisfaction, Ye Zhou turned with a smile, and educated the child that he would definitely not, what is good for the child, what is not good for the child, he could not know, he only knew that he could not let Ye Huan become As kind as the original owner, people are kind and deceived, the more kind people are, the harder they often live. He would rather let people point and talk, and he would never let himself and Ye Huan be the one who can only be bullied. Kind of person.