Chapter 20 : hehehe....what did you say?

What else? During the military exercise some time ago, my team decapitated the old monster of the Red Army. Now he sees Tianer asking me for trouble. I have nowhere to hide but can only run here."

Speaking of this, Pan Xiangdong's eyes could not help flashing, and he turned his eyes on Erlang's legs and looked away. He was not afraid in this life, because he was afraid that the old monsters in the courtyard would be fine. The Red Army One played is one of them.

"Just that? You didn't do anything else?"

He said that he was also Pan Xiangdong's grandfather. He snapped his hips and knew what he wanted to do. Besides, he and Lao Zheng were still old comrades who came down from the battlefield together. They only asked him for trouble when the military exercise was broken ? Lao Zheng hasn't been so painful yet.

"Hey ... Master Muruo who knows you!"

Knowing that he couldn't hide it, the thief from Pan Xiangdong laughed and gave him a thumbs up, and Pan Lao gave him a severe glance: "Don't **** him always talk to Lao Tzu, what have you done?"

My grandson is good at everything, but he doesn't understand how respectful the old and respected him are.

"It didn't do anything, just during the military exercise, I found that there were a few good seedlings in the Red Army team, and I found a chance to dig into my special forces."

Pan Xiangdong with Erlang's legs poked his ears leisurely, and he didn't even realize what he had done.

"Ahem ... what did you say?"

I almost let the drunk Pan Lao cough and stare. What's the matter? Who doesn't know that Lao Zheng is most distressed by the baby soldiers under his hands? The good seedlings that make him look good are definitely outstanding, and it is very difficult for the regular army to actually display a few good seedlings that can be called the king of the soldiers. He dug all of them at one time, and did nothing. ?

He wants the old life of Lao Zheng. Can others spare him? But then again, he can truly dig people under Lao Zheng's hands, and he is indeed his grandson! Well done!

"Did you just dig a few soldiers? Zheng Hongyang said nothing, as for?"

When it comes to this, Pan Xiangdong is also upset. Is it easy for him to dig those soldiers? In order to let Zheng Hongyang relax, he used all the 18 martial arts. He drank quickly and drunk the other side. It was hard to get hold of him while he was drunk, but he got into a slap in the end, and he didn't know when the old monster of the Zheng family could dissipate.

"Come on, you may be digging people from Hongyang by shitling up the stove. Lao Zheng can make you wonder."

The grandson was too proud to boast, and he had to swell again. Pan Lao deliberately pretended to have a hard time adjusting his breath. He sighed deeply. No wonder he always feels that his son's phone is a bit embarrassing. Xiangdong It was such a beautiful job that he was not ashamed of him.

"Father, why don't you talk to Mr. Zheng and tell him not to care about me?"

Knowing that the chances of success are not great, Pan Xiangdong still leaned halfway on the table and said tentatively. If he was afraid, he was not really afraid, but he did n’t want to do tricks with those old monsters. It ’s okay to lose. The big deal is Let them be ridiculed. If they win, don't even think about having a life in his life. Who are the old monsters who are not famous bandits? It was known in the war years that it used to eat more and occupy more, not to mention the peace era, let alone play with them, it was him who was unlucky in winning or losing.

"Get out of here, clean up your own basket, and labor will not wipe your ass."

He pretended to give him an angry look, and Pan Lao stood up and walked. Where no one saw, the old face full of chrysanthemum pleats was full of smiles. Pan Xiangdong was tuned up by his own hands, and his temperament became more and more like when he was young He, the better he is, the happier he is, although this kind of excellence seems to others to be a daddy!

"Grandpa, then I'll live here!"

Shouting at the back of the old man, Yu Guang at the corner of Pan Xiangdong's eyes swept the tomatoes in the small bamboo basket, Fengmou couldn't help but crawled with evil spirits, and the little guy next door had to figure out a way to get it. Rarely encountered this What a funny baby.

"Whatever you want! Don't use your brain on the boat."

As if it had eyes behind him, the old man turned his back to warn him for the last time. Pan Xiangdong smiled, knowing his decisiveness is still the old man, but his grandfather seems to have forgotten, but he is not a good boy when he is young. If you don't let him move, the more he wants to move him, the more he feels itchy.