Chapter 25 : Ask money and die, free

"You you you ... what do you want to do?"

The sharp knife was placed around his neck. Boss Zhang was so frightened that he sat down on the ground, and he couldn't find a bit of the previous impertinence. Ye Zhou, who raised the knife, stood in front of him in a cold voice: Finally, I will give you another chance and say, how can I be willing to let go of the pier? "

Mom's low-skinned man talked well to him and said that he didn't like to listen. He had to use his knife and gun to scream and kill before he knew that he was afraid.

"I……"

Concentrating his eyes, he looked at the sharp blade on his neck. Zhang Boss looked up at Ye Zhou and the pier that always followed him, and he stammered after half a ring: "I, I raise After eight full years, there is no credit or hard work. Except, unless you give me 500 yuan to compensate me, otherwise you will kill me. "

After speaking, Boss Zhang closed his eyes with a look of relief. If he ignored his trembling body, it might be more convincing.

Is this money for death?

Ye Zhou, holding a sharp blade, tightened his eyebrows, 500 yuan, not even selling him so much, depending on his appearance, if he did not take out 500 yuan, I am afraid he will not let go, and he cannot really follow Cut him like a pumpkin? It's okay to scare people. It really made him kill. He couldn't do it, not because he didn't dare, but because he didn't want to give his life.

What Ye Zhou didn't notice was that the piercing eyes of the pier beside him had gradually become mad, and the hope that had risen because of him stood up was instantly dissipated. He turned to look at the silent Ye Zhou, and the piercing man grabbed his hand. The knife on the floor: "Brother, leave me alone, I'll kill him today ..."

"Don't ..."

After shouting in despair, the pier grabbed the knife and raised it high, and the act was about to split. Boss Zhang held his head scared, his legs trembled, and the crotch gradually became wet. Who would have thought, let him hit The eldest child actually has such a crazy side, not only he was scared, but even the uncles and aunts who often contacted the pier in the vegetable market were scared, but they quickly reacted again. This was all forcing Zhang boss Ah! More than a decade of forbearance broke out instantly!

"Ah ..."

"Don't do it, this kind of person is not worth your dirty hands!"

"Brother, let me go. I want to kill him, kill him ..."

Seeing that the blade was about to fall on Boss Zhang, there were screams of fear in the surroundings, Ye Zhou's pupils who had returned to God shrank, holding him on the waist and dragging him away from Boss, they were completely desperate Dunzi cried madly, and the sharp blade in his hand kept waving. Ye Zhou even made the effort to feed his breasts, but he could not really contain him. Five hundred pieces were like a lead, which completely ignited the perennial cowardice. Teenager.

"bump!"

"You **** pay for labor!"

Realizing that his physical strength must not be compared with the perennial laborer, Ye Zhou had to take extreme measures, and his fist waved at him mercilessly. Maybe he was too excited and unprepared. Dunzi fell to the ground with a shudder. Madness narrowed slightly, touching the battered cheek, and Dunzi looked up at him dumbly: "Brother ..."

"If you really want me to be a brother, just sober me up!"

Ye Zhou yelled angrily at his eyes. Damn, wasn't it messy enough? It really made him hack him, didn't he just do something wrong? There must be a limit to madness, can you use your brain to die? What can money solve for life? Even if he has few words now, he will not take his own life for a mere 500 yuan, nor will Dunzi's life.