Chapter 38 : Neighbour

Unlike the mystery of the Pan family, the He family who also lives next to the Ye Zhou family is basically the entire Dongquan village, or even a few celebrities in the nearby villages. In fact, this He family originally did not live in the innermost part of the village. Also, they are not living next door to Ye Zhou. They were forced to come here by the villagers about six years ago. The reason is almost everyone in Dongquan village knows, because their family killed a man more than six years ago. Offenders. In more than eight years, murderers were not only as simple as being poor and vicious. Even his family would be scolded and looked down on. The old man of He's family couldn't stand the pointers and curses of the villagers.

The murderer is the grandson of He's family, and the brother of Erhuzi He Zhigao. It is said that when He was also a family of origin, the composition of the farmer was very low during the agricultural reform. During the ten years of the Cultural Revolution in the past seven years, Mr. and Mrs. He were drawn out and criticized every day. Because of this, they only had one son who survived, and the other children were either too late to be born, or early. With the eyes of the end of the Cultural Revolution, reform and opening up, the days are getting more and more exciting. More than six years ago, He Zhigao, who was only 13 years old, was sent to the police and was not injured because of a fight. He Jia Suddenly fell into a cloud of sorrow.

The man who was stabbed by He Zhigao was said to be the son-in-law of the city. He bite him and attempted to kill him, so that he was only 13 years old and could not be sentenced. He was sent to a small prison, until he turned 16 He was sent to prison for five years of labor reform. He has not returned until now, and Erhuzi He Zhiyuan was born after He Zhigao went to labor reform. With him, several talents in He family finally had hope.

It's not easy for any family. Fortunately, there are no more rectification campaigns for those pit fathers, otherwise it is estimated that the family has long since disappeared.

"Uncle He, He You are here, why did Grandma He not come? Didn't you let us come over for dinner?"

Pan Lao was already seated in the hall. Xiaoye Huan and Erhuzi were accompanying him, and saw He Weiguo's couple coming in from the outside. Ye Zhou took Ye Zuo to welcome him up. He Weiguo was very tall, but very dark. Already a little camel, his daughter-in-law is very dark and looks quite lean, but the wrinkles on his face are engraved with vicissitudes.

"Mom said he wouldn't toss anymore. I asked Shufen to steam an egg bun and she already ate it."

He Weiguo has not looked back from the beautiful flowers and lush vegetables outside. He heard Ye Zhou's inquiries, but he only answered subconsciously.

"Then He Zhe will bring grandma back to eat later. The old man has less sleep at night, and his stomach is more likely to be hungry. A bowl of eggs will not matter."

I heard that Ye Zhou didn't tangled again, and greeted them to sit down in the hall. The table was already full of dishes. It could not be said to be rich, but it was not too bad. At the signal of Ye Zhou, Ye Zuo opened. A few bottles of beer, Xiaoye Huan and Erhuzi spontaneously took over the work of pouring wine for everyone, but—

"It's full ... Brother keeps flowing, brother ..."

"Wrong Huanhuan, beer isn't poured like this."

"Haha ..."

Ye Huan never poured beer to anyone. I do n’t know that beer is not the same as white wine. When it is poured down, it is full of bubbles. He was anxious to cry, and the next two tigers quickly dropped the wine he was pouring. Going to help, it is probably too urgent, hit the bottom of the bottle directly, more bubbles filled out, the two bear children were so anxious that they cried, but the adults in the room couldn't help laughing.