Chapter 43 : Dongge Domineering

"I'm okay, it's just the kid who kicked his feet."

Pan Xiangdong's temper was known to him, but he really ran away. Ye Zhou took his lips and threw him a soothing smile. He pressed his right hand gently on his chest, and reminded him not to act lightly and talk with a country woman. People are more real, that's too much for her!

"A child will be able to save? Labour and management are unwilling. What is he?"

Unexpectedly, Pan Xiangdong's eyebrows were raised, and his arrogance was endless. His wide eyes were just like eating alive, and the violent breath emanating from his body scared the Zhang family to hold their son back tremblingly. I wonder if it was theirs. Illusion, the sudden appearance of the tall man feels to them like a beast entangled in the forest all year round.

"amount--"

If the surrounding environment is not appropriate, Ye Zhou really wants to ask, have you ever thought about hitting me?

"Brother Dong?"

Xiaoye Huan, who was held in his arms, didn't know when he stopped crying, and looked at him with tears hanging from his eyes.

His tiny hands were still tightly around his neck, apparently insecure.

"Well, don't be afraid, Brother Dong will not let you be bullied for nothing."

He narrowed his eyes to appease him, and the angry tiger's eyes locked the three people on the opposite side.

"Well, I'm not afraid. Brother Dong protects my brother with me."

I don't know if Pan Xiangdong gave him a sense of security, Xiaoye Huan wiped his tears in a random way, and nodded firmly.

Seeing Ye Zhou's helplessness and powerlessness when they interacted, when did he become a person who can only be protected?

"Go to your brother and see how Brother Dong can cheer you up!"

Pat his **** and returned him to Ye Zhou, Pan Xiangdong made a move and wanted to walk towards the family of three who was opposite, instantly scaring people to collectively chrysanthemum tightly, backed up, Ye Zhou rushed to free a hand to hold him: "What? Well, I can do it myself. "

What is his identity? It's too cheap to compete with a few villagers. Killing the chickens with a slaughter knife to deal with them, he can't take his shot.

"It's yours to get it done. It's my anger that comes from labor and capital."

He broke his hand and Pan Xiangdong walked forward with a magnificent attitude.

"You, you you, what do you want to do? Ah ..."

bump--

Bump

Together, the three members of Zhang's family shook like sieve bran. The woman's trembling words were not finished. I saw Pan Xiangdong grabbed Zhang's collar and lifted him out. He fisted a heavy fist and hit him On his face, Boss Zhang's relatively tall body was flew by him instantly, and he stumbled for several meters before falling to the ground like a collapsed mountain.

The entire vegetable market has never been quieter. Zhang's wife and his wife are silly, and the crowd is foolish. They either look at Pan Xiangdong who is violent or look at Zhang Fei, who is being frightened. Is he still alive? ?

"Wow!"

A moment later, a scream like a pig broke through the short-lived tranquility, Boss Zhang curled up on the ground in pain and sorrow, his left face swelled high, and a lot of blood appeared in his mouth. The soft oral tissue was bruised, and it looked like a miserable look.