Chapter 19 : what a bastarad!

Dongquan Village Panjia

"Have you come this way? The army has nothing to do?"

When Pan Lao came home with a fishing rod, he saw the grandson sitting in the living room with a smirk on his face. The old face full of chrysanthemum creases suddenly became impatient, but the deep and exquisite eyes glanced quickly. Similar to the joyful light, people are old, how can they really see grandchildren coming from afar.

"Can't stay in the army, am I here to take refuge?"

It seemed that he didn't notice the discomfort of the old man. Pan Xiangdong raised a chuckling smile and took the fishing gear on his body where no one had seen it. Feng eyes flashed slyly, and Pan Lao acted, and then got angry. Glancing at him: "You can't stay? All soldiers in the army have become deserters, and none of you will be there."

It is worthy to be my grandfather and grandson. Pan Laodong saw the blood on the spot, and the pierced Pan Xiangdong touched his nose and smiled at his thief.

"Say, what's going on? By the way, where's the tricycle I parked in the yard?"

Put the baby fishing gear, Pan Laojing sat down in the chair in the middle of the hall, opened the insulated tea cup that he carried, took a sip, and swept the yard outside with a bit of sight. Since the east is at home, the tricycle cannot be for no reason. Disappeared, not his boast, Pan Xiangdong, but he tuned it out, ordinary people want to take advantage of him, unless the sun hits the west.

"Lent to Ye Zhou next door, now, this is thanks, it tastes really good."

Pan Xiangdong said that he pushed the small bamboo basket resting on the table in front of him, leaving only a tomato lying alone. Pan Lao glanced lightly and did not mean to pick up the tomato. His vision was thoughtful. Look at his grandson: "You borrowed it so easily?"

Don't he know his grandson? I guess it's not that difficult, that child ...

"Ha ha……"

This time Pan Xiangdong didn't reply, but with a smirk on his face, the idiot could see what he must have done, and Pan Lao said angrily: "I can warn you that Zhou Zi is not the big brother in the capital or the big soldier in the army. You give me a little bit, don't just play around with nothing. "

That child is hard enough.

"Come on, Grandpa, I don't believe you can't see it. The kid is wild, but he's no less tame than those in Beijing."

Even better than that! This is something Pan Xiangdong didn't say. He was threatened by his second child. Even in front of his father, he couldn't say anything. This is undoubtedly the most humiliating and exciting thing in his life. Things, he was pondering how to return the little guy.

"Seeing it again? He's still a child, Pan Xiangdong, less provoking him."

Seeing that he seemed very interested in Ye Zhou, the old man once again warned with a grimace, is he not clear about his grandson? There is nothing good to keep him interested.

"My uncle feels that he is the grandson, grandpa, you tell me honestly, he won't let you stay out ..."

"Dog day bastard, what do you say!"

Before he finished speaking, the old man picked up the tea cup on the table and lost it. His eyes suddenly glared like a bull's eye. Thanks to Pan Xiangdong, he turned a little sideways and raised his hand to catch the oncoming 'hidden weapon': "啧啧... Just a joke, why should you be angry, if you hit your grandson and me, you shouldn't open the scoop directly? "

Holding a tea cup in his hand, facing the angry old man, Pan Xiangdong still hanged himself. He couldn't find the slightest shape. The phoenix eyes inherited from the old man were full of evil charm. For many years, no one can break through the evil air. Obstacles, see the true emotions in his eyes, even the old man opposite.

"It's better to open the scoop, so you don't have to be annoyed by you one day, why are you running in the country?"

He grabbed the tea cup, and Pan Lao said fiercely that people who did not know might think how much hatred and how much hatred they had.