Chapter 35 : Too much Useful

"Papapa ..."

"Bad woman deserves to make you bully Huanhuan!"

Erhuzi, who has always had no worries, suddenly jumped and jumped, and slapped his hands, even Ye Zhou was amused by him, let alone Dunzi and Ye Huan.

"Dead cub ..."

"Auntie, get up quickly."

Ye Baoer was wailing and staring at the two tigers with his teeth grinning. Ye Xiaoyu hurried to her and lifted him when she saw this. She did not forget to whisper in her ear to remind her of their intentions, and did not know she was telling Ye Baoer What's wrong, Ye Baoer, who was like a female bug in the last second, instantly quieted down, although her eyes still contained naked resentment and viciousness.

Not interested in the communication between the two, and too lazy to guess, Ye Zhou motioned for Dunzi to protect Ye Huan and Erhuzi, and looked at them coldly in two steps: "I don't care why you would suddenly appear at my door. Besides, Ye Baoer, Ye Xiaoyu, this is the last time, don't show up in my line of sight, otherwise don't blame me for not understanding pity. "

"you dare!"

I don't know if it made him look as if they were looking at ants. Ye Baoer's reflection blurted, and Ye Zhou clearly saw the scorn of Ye Xiaoyu who was supporting him, but he didn't point out anything. Meaning, just coldly: "You can try, just don't regret it!"

Not too lazy to talk nonsense with the two little girls, Ye Zhou turned around and was ready to take the younger brothers home, but—

"Ye Zhou, stand still!"

Ye Baoer limped and rubbed the hurting buttocks to block their way, Ye Zhou's eyes were frozen, and he gathered his murderous energy to block his Ye Baoer's shivering for no reason, and then he straightened his plump chest again. Pretending to be calm: "I heard that you are very familiar with the grandson of Pan's home next door. You tell me what his name is, how old is it, and what kind of girl are you? Are you married and what kind of girl do you like ..."

At the beginning Ye Baoer still had a little stammer. The more she talked about the back, the smoother her face was. She had noticed the blush of the shame, she had noticed that Pan Xiangdong, who suddenly appeared in the village a few days ago, was a girl. The heart was restless because of his handsome looks and extraordinary momentum. Just now I saw him driving back to the village. In addition, Ye Xiaoyu told her that she had seen Ye Zhou walking with his favorite man, and she held her back. Can't go on, and immediately led Ye Xiaoyu over.

If you do n’t know what ’s going on here, then Ye Zhou is really alive, but I do n’t think he came for Pan Xiangdong. It seems that there is something about the original owner ’s memory about Ye Baoer always like her sister Ye Ying. The matter of marrying a blessing in the city is just like her. He didn't look down on her, let alone Pan Xiangdong. It is estimated that no one in the city would look down on it. At most, he would accompany him to play. Marry her. .

Ye Ying was able to marry in the city at that time, because she ignored a woman's reputation and secretly hooked up with a educated youth, which led to a dark knot in the bead. The educated youth and his family were afraid that this incident would delay him from returning to the city. , Had to promise her, as long as she killed the child, concealed it, and married the educated youth when she returned to the city, Ye Ying was a bit of a brain, knowing that the other party must be perfunctory, and she should not force the educated youth. Marrying her, finally stinking herself, and marrying to the city as expected, no one in Dongquan Village knows this. People who lose the old Ye family always show off that their daughter is from the city. Others don't know how many spit stars have been spit on the ground. The most important thing is that Ye Ying married the city as she wished, but she offended all the husband's family before entering the door. Until now, her account is still in Dongquan Village. Had it not been for her to have two sons in one breath, she would have been swept out.