Chapter 40 : Ye Zuoxue is broken

On the day before, the three brothers of the Ye family got up early in the morning. Ye Zhou was responsible for bringing Xiaoye Huan to get up and wash, and make their breakfast, while Ye Zuo moved the basket of vegetables back and forth to the tricycle outside. To the extra large baskets of vegetables, Ye Zuo didn't think much, only thinking that he had misremembered.

"Brother, can I really go to the market with you and my brother today to sell something?"

During breakfast, Ye Xiao, who was wearing new clothes, jumped up and down happily. Until now, he couldn't believe it. He could only stay with the housekeeper today and can go with him today.

"Of course, didn't I tell you? You will be responsible for collecting the money later, you have to pay close attention to our money bag."

Seeing him happy, Ye Zhou was even more sure that his decision was right. It is now in late May, and he is going to send him to school in the second half of September. In the intervening months, it should not be too much to bring him. Troublesome, maybe he can teach him to count in the name of letting him collect money.

"Brother, don't worry, I won't let anyone touch my bag."

I patted a small army green canvas shoulder bag on my body. Ye Huan stood up with a small breastboard. After several days of conditioning and the aid of pool water, although it did not grow much meat, the once dark skin was indeed fair. , The cute little face seems even more adorable.

"Ha ha!"

Ye Zhou shook his head with a smile, took the bowl of chopsticks and drank two sips of porridge. Ye Zuo on the other side had already eaten, and when he saw that he was still wearing the old clothes he worked for, Ye Zhou raised his head and said: Go and change into new clothes. "

"It's easy to get dirty with new clothes. Just wear this."

Ye Zuo didn't think so much, he refused subconsciously. They went to sell vegetables and not to drink wine. What new clothes did they wear? You can't hurt him if you break it?

"If you change it, you can change it. Let's rent the stall opposite the Zhang family today and wear different new clothes every day to anger them."

How easy is it to get his 500 yuan? He is beautiful, and from now on, he will make them sad every day. Today is just the beginning.

"Brother means, I'll change it immediately!"

After a little hesitation, Ye Zuo also remembered that he turned around and ran out. I have to say that the human character is really contagious. Look, he only followed Ye Zhou for a few days. In the past, he did not dare to raise his head when talking to people, but now, as the ancients really said, those who are close to Zhu are close to those who are close to Mo!

"Bitch can teach it!"

Obviously, Ye Zhoufei was always satisfied with his change, and the only leaflet Huan who didn't understand anything looked at him and asked in confusion: "Second brother is stubborn? What are you talking about? I don't understand. "

"Oh, you don't need to understand, you just need to remember that our family is not so bullying."

Putting down the chopsticks and touching his brother's head, Ye Zhou said meaningfully.

Oh.

Ye Huan nodded cleverly. The sparkling eyes still showed the light of curiosity and doubt. Ye Zhou didn't see it, but didn't say anything. He got up and cleaned the tableware, and the sky was bright outside. They should almost go out.

Today is just another gathering. When the three brothers Ye Zhou came to town driving three rounds, the streets of the town were already full of people. The tricycle finally reached the Liu family restaurant. Liu Wenlong was already anxiously waiting. At the door, I accepted Ye Zhou's suggestion. Liu Wenlong sent someone to the city the next day to learn a few good dishes from a chef. He tried it on the market yesterday and was immediately praised. The business of this dish has been much better. Many people have come to the shop before it opened this morning. He is waiting for Ye Zhou's dish to be cooked.