Chapter 5 : Pit Needs , Teach Children

Not surprisingly, when the Ye Zhou brothers went out, they attracted a lot of white eyes and discussions. Almost everyone who met them came together after they passed by, and gave pointers. Ye Huan was timid and sensible. The small body leaned back to his brother, his eyes widened with anger and grievances. At a young age, he didn't understand why it was others who did wrong, but his brother was ridiculed.

Before yesterday, he was so ashamed that he couldn't find a hole to dig into. He patted him on the back comfortably. His handsome and thin face was hung with a little smile, no matter how ridiculed by others, he was the same as if he didn't hear it , I am afraid that the thickness of my skin can block bullets.

"Shameless dog stuff, I'm so sorry to come out and sway around, my mother is ashamed of you, I'm shit!"

The Ye Zhou family is located in the innermost part of Dongquan Village, while the old Ye family is in the middle of Dongquan Village. When the brothers passed the old Ye family, the old woman stood at the door with her hands on her hips, as if waiting for them.

Ye Huan was so scared that he hid behind his brother. Two small hands like chicken paws trembled and clasped his clothes. Ye Zhou, who did not want to cause trouble, decisively stopped and glanced at the crowd that came together in twos and twos. Lips The corner uttered a gorgeous arc.

"Ah, this isn't our pro-milk. What does your old man do at the door like a teapot?"

Ignoring the attention around him, Ye Zhou stepped forward with a smile, and on the poison tongue, could he lose to an old lady?

"You, you ... kill the little bunny, ..."

"Did you have to wait to pick up our brothers at the door to eat at this big lunch? Oh, what's the family's kindness, and you can just let people yell and drink?"

While she was so angry that she couldn't breathe, and she was talking about the unfavorable gap, Ye Zhou was stealing white again, and also deliberately raised the volume. The neighbors who heard what they said couldn't help covering their mouths and chuckling, just leaves The old lady at home, can she invite the Ye Zhou brothers to dinner? It ’s impossible to have red rain all over the world. Ye Zhou ’s words are really bad. Did n’t you see that the old lady ’s old face full of chrysanthemum folds turned into a liver color?

"Who would invite you two shameless dogs to eat? Ye Zhou, you shameless bitch, ran to our house to fight the autumn wind when everything was all right. Is it true that my old Ye family is bullying?"

A red fluttering figure suddenly burst out of the yard, accompanied by a sharp and harsh abusive voice. Ye Zhou took a closer look, but it was not his uncle, Ye Baoer, who was still unmarried, and followed by a A fourteen-year-old skinny girl, Ye Zhou's eyes were sinking, her eyes were cold, her girl's neck narrowed subconsciously, but she always lowered her head and followed Ye Baoer.

Seeing this, Ye Zhou's eyes were even colder. The young girl was Ye Xiaoyu, his sister, who did not know the dead old lady had thought about it. When she was four years old, she coaxed her to Lao Ye. At home, his parents thought that the old lady liked her daughter, but she did n’t expect that she was trying to find a girl for her baby old girl. Unfortunately, even if the parents knew it later, it was okay because they were too honest. I ca n’t take back my daughter at all. The original owner seems to be very distressed, but Ye Zhou finds out that she has been raised as a child of the old Ye family and really took her back. I ’m afraid no matter how she raises it, it ’s just white eyes. Wolf.

"My aunt is right, I ..."

Thinking of this, Ye Zhou decisively stopped paying attention to her, and instead looked at Ye Baoer, who thought he was dressed up like a red hen.