Chapter 6 : First Time

Dongquan Village belongs to Hegu Town, Tianhai City. It is a relatively remote and poor village. There were no roads in the past. The town mayor suddenly ordered the town government to pay half of the funds in the past few years. The road, in fact, is a mud road that can be shoveled out for vehicles to enter and exit. The asphalt roadbed has not been hit, and it is muddy on rainy days.

As for why the mayor who is high above him suddenly has a close relationship with Dongquan Village, it is not something that ordinary people can know.

Dongquan Village is only a few miles away from the town, and it takes only half an hour to walk. There are markets in the town every one or three or five. The villagers of the entire Hegu town will come to the market here. The town construction is not bad. Many people are full of brains, and the people who just happen to be on the street have opened their own homes and opened a small business. For the convenience of everyone, there is a special vegetable market in the town. Although it is simple, the villagers want to sell their own homes. Vegetables, chickens and ducks are quite convenient.

"Brother Liu is sorry. I know what you are doing now. Continued staying here will only make it difficult for you. It will be bad if it affects your business."

Today is not a day for market gatherings, and noon has passed. There are not many people in the town. Ye Zhou first took his younger brother to the working restaurant. The owner of the restaurant, Liu Wenlong, was only 23 years old. He had never read it. What book is very respectful to the reader, which is the fundamental reason why he is willing to hire the original owner who sees nothing.

"What influence does not affect, Xiaozhou you are very kind."

Liu Wenlong was born tall, very rude, and has a strong momentum of Zhang Fei, but people look very honest.

"Brother Liu is kind-hearted, I can't pit you, aren't you? This is the case, I will take my brother to buy something."

Then, Ye Zhou was about to leave. Liu Wenlong was a good man. If he could, he wanted to be friends with him, but now he doesn't have the American time to run the so-called friendship.

"Well ... your kid is just so sexual? Forget it, you wait."

Seeing this, Liu Wenlong was also very guilty. After calling them, he turned into the counter and gave him twenty dollars. "Here, this is your salary for the first half of the month. The business of my restaurant is like that, it can't help you." What, but we have to be conscience, and what should be given to you ca n’t be conscientious to eat. In the future, if you have any difficulties, do n’t forget to come to see my brother. We can do what we can, and discuss what we ca n’t Do it, don't carry it alone. "

He actually distressed him so much that he suffered so much at only seventeen.

"All right, thank you Brother Liu."

He could not refuse his enthusiasm, and he was indeed short of money. Ye Zhou simply no longer refused his good intentions, and in the end he would have a way to repay him.

The two brothers bid farewell to Liu Wenlong, Ye Zhou strolled around the town following the memory of the original owner, and got a general understanding of the situation in the town. Finally, he took Ye Huan to a shop that bought farm seeds. The owner was a fifty The middle-aged man, who was too old, was sitting leaning against the door because he had no business.

"What do you guys want to buy? I have the most complete stuff here, but I have all kinds of farm tools and fertilizers. Come in and see."

Seeing them approaching, the boss greeted him warmly.

"I want to buy some seeds. What kind of vegetables do you have here?"

Ye Zhou led his younger brother into the shop. The shop had no original decoration, just two rows of simple shelves, and the wall was facing the bag of fertilizer.