Chapter 7 : Shut up!

The shopping trip that was not extravagant but happy was caused by the emergence of a certain pit product, which caused a lot of panic in the heart. Ye Zhou took the things with both hands and silently led his brother into the village. Ye Huan seemed to be immersed in In the matter just now, there was no such giggling as in the beginning.

When I passed the old Ye's house, I saw a few old hens pecking outside the house, Ye Zhou's eyes flashed, and my uneasy feeling finally disappeared.

Generally, the chickens and ducks stocked in the countryside are not very afraid of people. Even if you pass by it, they will not take care of it. I do n’t know if it was caused by noon. The door of the old Ye family was open, but no silhouette was seen. Ye Zhou Pretending to be tired and squatting down on the ground, holding no one in front, back, left, and right, quickly grabbed two hens and threw them into the space. The proficient action was comparable to that of a professional sneaky dog, and the barking did not let the old hen. Send them out and put them in your pocket.

Ye Zhou's face that finally picked up the farm implements and other things finally smiled. Don't ask him if he is embarrassed. Those who want to find them trouble all day long are not embarrassed. He also said that he has no pressure and has a chance in the future. Will often do it.

"Brother, what are you laughing at?"

Ye Huan, who had walked a long distance, turned back to see his elder brother smiling strangely. He couldn't stop the doubts in his head. He always felt that his elder brother had changed a lot after hanging, and he didn't know exactly what changed.

"No, let's go home and cook."

Concentrating on the glory of the eyes, Ye Zhou ran forward with a smile, and his mood was decisively beautiful.

However, when the two brothers returned home, they saw that more than twenty people from the old Ye family gathered in their home. Even Ye Baoer, whose mouth was swollen like a sausage, did not fall. Ye Huan shrank subconsciously, and Ye Zhou's eyes sank. Gently glanced at those 'relatives' who were not friendly at first sight, and put the farm implements and other things under the roof.

"Xiaohuan, would you go to the kitchen and help your brother to heat the fire? Remember to boil more water, and I'll come over to cook later."

The next scene was obviously not suitable for children to watch. Ye Zhou smiled and stroked his brother's forehead. Seeing that his hair seemed to be a little long, he covered his eyes. He couldn't help thinking that he would take him next time he went to town. Go to the barbershop and fix it.

"... No, I want to be with my brother."

Look at him and then look at those who are not good. Ye Huan stepped forward and hugged his neck. The small figure could not help but tremble. He was young and did n’t understand anything, but he knew at least People face, know who is good to them, and who will always bully them.

"Hehe ... Rest assured, they can still eat it. I can't do it? Hurry up and go all the way, I'm starving."

With a smile and patted his buttocks, Ye Zhou said easily, if he couldn't even deal with some of the best products, wouldn't he be fooled in his last life?

"Really?"

Ye Huan was still uneasy. He pulled back a bit, his big round eyes looked at him momentarily, Ye Zhou smiled and nodded, his eyes were full of confidence, and Ye Huan hesitantly took the newly bought rice to the kitchen. In the meantime, he didn't forget to step back three times, and finally managed to support his younger brother, Ye Zhou, and walked into the middle hall.

Ignoring the vicious and resentful eyes of the old lady and others, Ye Zhou glanced away, and the corner of her mouth dipped into a bad smile and walked to the corner of a teenager who looked about the same size as him.