Chapter 32 : Grandpa and Grandson

Ye Zhou's figure reappeared in his mind, Pan Xiangdong couldn't help laughing, cursing himself for being a real enchanter, and then shrugged his shoulders and said, "Man, we are both big brothers. Do you think it is suitable to discuss whether you like it or not? Is this something that little girls care about? I'll just say that. "

Love has never been in his plan. Since he was sensible, he has been in the barracks. Over the years, he has exhausted almost all his energy on being trained and trained by soldiers, and the dangerous tasks brought to him time and time again. The stimulus is far greater and more refreshing than the physical vent. Of course, it is not to say that he is twenty-six years old or a virgin. It is also unrealistic. He also needs to vent, but only those who can really enter his eyes are too There are too few, almost negligible, and he is not a favorite person. Over time, he will almost become a clear stream of children in Beijing.

If you let Ye Zhou know, you will have a poor experience with Pan Xiangdong when you meet him all day long. I guess he will definitely laugh at him badly, right? From the perspective of each of their encounters, Dongge is not a good bird, regardless of whether he looks horizontally or vertically.

"You'd better say casually, Dongzi, I don't ask who you have to marry. It ’s a matter of relationship. No one can say clearly. Otherwise, your grandma would be a golden lady and I would marry me. Mud legs? If you really like men, tell me earlier, and I'll make arrangements early. In short, the people of the Pan family must not be wronged.

After staring deeply at him for a long time, Pan Lao crumbled his shoulders, and he also served as a soldier. Could he not be clear about the prevailing male style in the army? The first time the stinky boy was a man. He also knew about it, but he was already in his 70s. He was in a state of being. He had seen it before and could see it. Dongzi was his most distressed and guilty man. Grandson, anyway, he doesn't want to wrong him, and he doesn't want to see him ruin his future.

"You don't care about this. On the ground of Huaxia Kingdom, who dares not move me?"

Not that he was arrogant. Even without the power of the Pan family, no one dared to touch him Pan Xiangdong, except for those old monsters.

"Just be arrogant. Will you die if you are humble?"

Hearing that Pan Lao made him cried and laughed, but it was obviously very satisfying to see his gradually soft eyes.

"It won't die, it will only make me uncomfortable. Got to eat. Go eat and go to sleep for a while. Don't forget to take medicine. In the afternoon, I will go to the little guy next door to play."

Thinking of Ye Zhou, Pan Xiangdong became hot again, and really began to consider the possibility of marrying him back. He intuitively told him that marrying Ye Zhou was definitely more interesting than marrying any lady in Beijing. He had no merit, There is no shortage of adventurous spirit.

"Fuck, labor and capital don't let you stop provoking the boat, aren't you **** farting as labor and capital?"

However, Pan Lao, who was still tender in the last second, suddenly jumped up and stared fiercely at his own baby's grandson again. He couldn't understand. He stared at the poor child for Mao?

"Man, I'm a bit skeptical, isn't Ye Zhou ..."

"Shut up! Believe it or not, you really shot you?"

Pan Xiangdong germinated solidly, and the old man drank him first. His wide eyes almost burned with substantial anger. Pan Xiangdong smiled and shrugged, "I don't say the head office?"

What I use, this is what Pan Xiangdong didn't finish, but seeing how the old man wants to eat people, thinking for his own life, decisively still not say it.

"Never mess with the boat!"

Pan Lao is not a fuel-saving lamp. Even if he doesn't say it, he can see that he is just fooling him.

"Who said that I provoked him, maybe he provoked me."

"Can he provoke you? Listen to you!"

"Who knows exactly what kind of thing? Your grandson and my grandson say that they are also a talent. If you have a figure, you must have a good appearance and status, and your status is not lacking. Maybe he will look after me? Maybe ... ... "

"Dogs can't vomit ivory. Eat your meal, don't be **** fooled!"

Grandpa and grandchildren did not let anyone, so it was more true. For Ye Zhou, Pan Lao also worked hard. It is no wonder that Pan Xiangdong joked that Ye Zhou might have been left by him. The children and grandchildren are not so much grandfathers as they are, so it ’s better to say that they are gangsters who fight against each other. I ca n’t find a second pair of grandchildren like them.

However, maybe Pan Xiangdong himself did not realize that, whether it was serious conversation or joking, he was almost obsessed with Ye Zhou. If this is not what he likes, what is it?