Chapter 45 : Looking for Business

Except for a few parties, no one knew what the couple had experienced at the police station. Later, for a long time, Mr. Zhang did not appear in the vegetable market. He appeared about half a month later, but he lost a whole lot. In the circle, it looks rather embarrassing. What is even more weird is that the couple not only did not dare to provoke the three Ye Zhou brothers on the other side, but also asked the market manager to change their booths, hiding away from them.

For this reason, Ye Zhou didn't say anything. Since they are no longer in trouble, he is too lazy to find anything. After all, in his mind, getting rich is far more important than fighting one or two superb items.

"Boat, the boss asked you to go to the store. Someone wants to see you."

On this day, Ye Zhou ’s vegetables were still sold out early. There were only a few pots of flowers left in the tricycle. He was going to take them to the Yuyu Flower Shop for consignment. When they packed up and left, the Liu family restaurant came. Ye Zhou couldn't help wondering: "Who wants to see me?"

Except for Liu Wenlong in Hegu Town, he doesn't seem to know a few people, right?

"It seems that they are from the city. I think they are driving a car. Hurry up, I will go back first when the shop is busy."

The comer said, turning and running, Ye Zhou couldn't even thank him.

"brother?"

Putting the empty bamboo basket in the car bucket, Ye Zuo looked at him worriedly. Xiaoye Huan, as always, carried his small satchel and quietly acted as a small mobile cash box.

"Maybe something is going on, let's go and see."

People in the city are not going to introduce him to business, right?

"Ok"

Ye Zuo nodded and followed, Ye Huan quickly put away his small bench: "Brother, I want to eat meat buns."

At the end of the speech, Xiaoye Huan took a sip of saliva. He had become addicted after eating take-out meat buns at the vegetable market more than ten days ago. He had to eat two each time he came out with them.

"Snack goods"

A funny jab on his head, Ye Zhou bent over and hugged him on a tricycle. When the three brothers left the vegetable market, they bought two meat buns by the way, holding the fat meat buns. Already.

There are no gatherings today, and there are not many people in the town, but the business of Liu's restaurant is still hot. In less than a month, Liu's restaurant is delicious and the boss ’s reputation for honesty has spread. Everyone comes here. Occasionally, even the oldest man in the city drives a special car and eats a meal. Liu Wenlong counts money every day. He is said to be weak. It is said that he is still planning to expand the store and prepare to make it bigger. Strong.

"Brother Liu, are you looking for me?"

Parked the tricycle at the door, Ye Zhou walked in with his two younger brothers, Liu Wenlong was waiting for him, and when he saw him, he hurried out from the counter. Last time I looked for the hotel manager who served as the chef. They heard that my food was delivered by you. I came here to find you and wanted to talk to you about cooperation. "

Liu Wenlong said that he took them into the back hall. When he first knew it, he was shocked. Then he immediately made people happy to call Ye Zhou. It was a good thing that his vegetables could be sold in the city. Spending power is not comparable to their small town.

"Cooperation?"

Hearing that Ye Zhou did not show any happy appearance, but frowned, and Ye Zuo behind him and Liu Wenlong beside him couldn't help but wonder. This is a good thing in heaven. Why doesn't he look like So happy?