Chapter 21 : Uncle pan?

In May, when farmers were busy, every family was rushing to plant and harvest. When Ye Zhou went out riding a tricycle in the morning, nobody saw it. It was different when he came back at noon. Watching him riding the tricycle steadily in the bucket. Many miscellaneous things were also put on the table, and many people pointed at him for discussion. Since yesterday ’s story was not passed on, the subject of many people ’s discussions was that the old Ye family was afraid to run to his house again to move things. Some young people even bet.

However, this has nothing to do with Ye Zhou. He is also not interested in those discussions. He drove straight to his home in a tricycle. Ye Huan was hungry and waited for him to bring something to eat.

At the door of Ye Zhou ’s house, little Ye Huan did n’t go to Pan ’s home. After eating tomatoes in the morning, he went to the next door to find two tigers. Until noon, he thought his brother was about to return. He He just went home, but he waited for a long time at home and didn't wait for his brother to come back. No, he was impatient. He just sat down at the door, looking at the direction of the village mouth with his head and eyes babbling. With the passage of time, Xiaozui was so embarrassed that he could hang a night pot.

"Puff puff……"

The sound of the tricycle's motor went from far to near, and after waiting for a long time, Ye Huan suddenly jumped up, but then, as if thinking of something, he pouted and sat back again, the little sword eyebrows wrinkled tightly, Although their eyes tried to hide, they still followed the tricycle gradually in sight.

"Hi, Xiaohuan, I'm back!"

From a distance, he saw his brother sitting at the door, and Ye Zhou felt warm, freeing one hand to say hello to him with a smile.

"Humph!"

Curiously, instead of welcoming as happily as ever, Ye Huan groaned awkwardly, turning around awkwardly, and glancing at him from the corner of his eyes from time to time, not to mention the small look that was longing and angry It's cute.

"Ha ha……"

Seeing his brother's awkwardness, Ye Huan couldn't help laughing, steadily parked the tricycle at the door before stepping towards him.

"Humph!"

Seeing him standing in front of him, Ye Huan quickly raised his head to look at him, and then hummed again, two small hands clasped to his chest, the smaller the mouth, the higher and lower, seeing here, if Ye Zhou didn't know After all, then he is really foolish.

"Oh ... this is sloppy again? Who bullied our little Huanzi? Look at this sloppy mouth, it can hang two pounds of pork."

Squeeze to his side and sit down, Ye Zhou pretended to turn around his body as if he didn't know anything, and stretched out his hands to pinch his small mouth that was pursed up high, with a ridiculous smile on his face.

"Hate, people are angry, very angry!"

Unwillingly waved his hand, Xiaoye Huan stood up and emphasized again and again, and his lovely eyes looked at him with anger, but Ye Zhou smiled even more brightly when he saw this: "Oh, angry, I'm living Am I angry? "

"Yes, I'm mad at you. My brother said he would come back soon, but you haven't come back for a long time ..."

His eyes were red, Ye Huan pointed at his complaint, and his brother lied!

"So, you must not want to eat the candy I bought. It's a pity. I don't like candy either. It seems that I can only give it to the two tigers."

Ye Zhou stood up and said in annoyance, Yu Guang did not forget to pay attention to him at the corner of his eye. When he saw the slightly raised eyebrows when he heard the candy, the little mouth could not help but smash it. Ye Zhou almost did not immediately laugh. Xiao Huan really looks more and more cute, more adorable than other children's children.