Chapter 3 : Blood dog primitive

Woohoo ..."

Ye Zhou, who had slipped back against the gate and fell to the ground, was panting like a cow. The hatchet, which had been raised high before, was arbitrarily thrown aside. The severely hypoxic lungs urgently needed a lot of fresh air to enter, and stopped for a long time. Already in a showy state, until now he has no time to think about what those people were just now, how could he appear here when he was hit by a car.

"brother......"

While the choking young child sounded, the little boy with tears and snot in his face rushed into his arms and wept.

"Well......"

Even if he was just a child, he almost knocked him apart. Ye Zhou was not a good man, but he was not a beast. The other party was only five or six years old. Even if he was hurt, he could only curse his mother and raise his hand. Helplessly yelled at him: "Don't cry, I have a headache and a sore throat, and my body hurts all over, let me rest."

I do n't know if the little boy understood it. The crying sound of crickets gradually became smaller. Ye Zhou grabbed his hand and climbed up to reward him with a pat on the back of his head. He closed his eyes and relaxed against the old door. Until this time, he had the energy to sort out the messy memories that had been forced into his mind.

Simply put, he crossed! From the glorious 21st century back to the countryside in the early 1990s, the original owner of this body was also called Ye Zhou. He could not bear the rumors of the outside world and hanged himself, and he came at this time.

The original owner 's life is almost more **** than the dog blood series that flooded in the 21st century. Although there were a large group of superb relatives and at least a pair of hard-working parents, he was the only high school student in the entire village until last year. Furthermore, he attended key high schools in the city dozens of miles away from the village. He is the only person in the village who hopes to enter the university. You must know that college students in the 1990s are still very popular, especially in rural areas.

However, the bloodshed of dogs happened last year. In order to earn money for him to study, the father of the original owner went to work in the city while he was away from work. However, the aunt who was married to the city in the early years flew with her to sell honeycomb coal. The honeycomb coal cart fell over the steep slope, and the original owner 's father died on the spot. Soon after, the original owner 's mother was reported that her husband 's dead body had a relationship with a widower who died in the village. In the late hours of abuse and contempt by the villagers, she also committed suicide by drinking pesticides in the middle of the night. At this point, the original owner, who had lost both parents, had to go home from school because there was a younger brother over six years old who needed his care.

If everyone thought that the misfortune of the original owner came to an end here, it would be a big mistake. Do n't forget that he still has a bunch of superb relatives. The original owner returned home to take care of his parents 'affairs. It 's used up, the good food in the field can be harvested, and the lonely brothers wo n't be hungry, but things are bad here. His father is the fourth child, there are three older brothers, and there are two younger sisters below. The eldest sister, that is, his aunt, married to the city many years ago. The little sister is only twenty years old this year. She is the old lady born when the old lady was close to fifty years old. Without getting married, it was his aunt who scolded him with the old lady.

This is the thing. After the death of the original owner 's parents, because their brothers were both minors, the village cadres successively sought his grandmother and other blood relatives, hoping that they would adopt them temporarily, at least until Ye Zhou was an adult, but they all followed Ye Zhou is also unwilling to lose hot potatoes. Ye Zhou is also a little bit old-fashioned. He took up the responsibility of taking care of his younger brother. However, when the grain was harvested, all the relatives of the family came out, including Ye Zhouzai. The people inside thought that they were still a little bit affectionate, who knew that all the grain had been brought to the main house of Ye family after the harvest, let the brothers talk about the grain, and they did n't see a single straw, it was the food that the brothers saved. what.