Chapter 34 : Stupid Ye baoer

Pan Xiangdong took the initiative to take over the account of the pier, and with Pan Xiangdong's ability, since he said that he would do it in three days, Ye Zhou wouldn't care about it. In the next few days, he would give Liu Wenlong's Food delivery in the restaurant, basically stayed at home, did not even sell vegetables, every day with two brothers planting flowers, planting in the front and back yard at home, he and Dunzi two people and the two acres left by his parents The ground vacated, and all kinds of vegetables were planted. The two acres of land were still very large. It was not possible to mix the soil dug out of the space as in the yard of the home. Ye Zhou only irrigated them with pool water, but when When he checked the next day, he found that he had sprouted, and he was relieved.

As for the front and back yards of the family, almost all the vegetables that have been planted popped up a few days later, and some were even mature. Ye Huan didn't understand anything, and was so happy to clap his hands. The pier is considered an old style of farming. Naturally noticed that something was wrong, but he didn't say anything, and didn't ask Ye Zhou, just like the sea of ​​flowers suddenly appeared in the front yard of the house. Ye Zhou said he moved from the backyard, and he was fully convinced. He had looked at the backyard long ago, and had not seen any shadow of flowers at all.

"Xiao Huan, these dishes were delivered to Grandpa Pan and Grandma He next door. They said they were planted by our family and let them taste the new ones." In just three days, the Ye family had changed a lot. A piece of land was planted with leaf boat cuttings and raised a full day of rose and chrysanthemum in the space. A piece of land was used to set up a boxy box with bamboo, and loofah and other petunia vegetables were covered with bamboo. There are green fruits hanging on it, and the sweet potatoes growing on the ground are full of life.

The two plots in the backyard are larger than the front yard. Ye Zhou is full of various vegetables, red peppers, purple eggplants, green vegetables, and various vegetables regardless of the season. All of them are mature. Go vibrant, inexpressible.

Of course, all this is due to the space, including the flowers in the front yard, all the vegetable leaf boats are waiting for them to just germinate, and the pier and Ye Huan moved to the dark ground in the space and planted them for an hour or two. If they move out, they will not mature so fast.

"it is good!"

Finally, there was something he could help. Xiao Ye Huan swept away the depression for the past few days, and happily lifted up two small bamboo baskets. The bamboo baskets were made of pier. What Ye Zhou did not expect is that almost all the farming pier Will do it, and his hands are very dexterous, always making some delicate little things.

"Slow down, don't be so fast, and fall carefully."

Seeing him in full swing, the pier who was helping to pick Lai inevitably yelled twice in fear.

"Leave him alone. He's been depressed recently, so let him run around."

Watching the younger brother's dexterous small body disappeared into sight, Ye Zhou shook his head with a smile. Tomorrow he plans to go to the town to sell vegetables. There is no difference between trying to grow vegetables outside and growing vegetables in the space. By the way, he also intends to pay back Liu Wenlong's money. The reason why he didn't return it to him two days ago was mainly to avoid suspicion. After all, he was so poor that he could n’t open the pot a few days ago. Repayment of a hundred dollars?

It has nothing to do with believing or distrusting Liu Wenlong, he just doesn't want to explain the source of the money to others.

"Depressed? Xiao Huan isn't very happy these two days, is he?"

Dunzi frowned in doubt and couldn't help but stop his movements. Maybe it was because he suddenly joined the family? He called his second elder brother, remember that if it was right, it seemed that Xiao Huan started to feel depressed the next day he came.