Chapter 33 : Village chief is in trouble

The village office of Dongquan Village is in the village. It is said that a large tiled house was built when the educated youths went to the countryside. Later, the educated youths gradually returned, and the house was empty. As a place for village cadres to work, because Dongquan Village is not a wealthy village, and the geographical environment is not the best in Hegu Town. The village has never had a village party secretary. The big and small things in the whole Dongquan village were basically his own decision.

After lunch, Ye Zhou took two packets of fruit candy for Xiaoye Huan and went to the village office. With the memory of the original owner, Ye Zhou found the so-called village government with little effort.

"Isn't this Ye Zhou? Are you here?"

Just stepping into the door, a enthusiastic voice came on his face, and when his eyes swept away, Ye Zhou smiled: "Uncle Lin, have you eaten?"

"I have something to ask the village chief for help. I wonder if the village chief is his old man?"

In addition to Wan Guoli's village secretary and village chief, there is also an accountant and a security team. Uncle Lin in Ye Zhoukou is a member of the security team. They are all from the village.

"Eating and eating, where is the village head, I just came from home, let's go in."

Lin Aiguo greeted him enthusiastically, not only because Ye Zhou counted the people who read the most in their village, but more, they barely felt bad for him as elders. What a good child, the old Ye family. Groups of dogs are disgusting.

"Thank you Uncle Lin, then I went in."

After polite thanks, Ye Zhou walked into the middle room with a smile, and I had already heard their conversation, and the eyes of IWC were waiting impatiently for him: "What are you doing? Don't tell me what you do again What a terrible thing. "

After the first two days, the old village chief loved and hated him. At least for a short time, he didn't want to see him.

"No way, look at what the old village chief said, and I will only be trouble-free?"

It's not that he didn't hear the naked dislike in his tone. Ye Zhou put his candy in front of him cheekily: "I'm not here to thank you, the village chief."

"Are you so kind?"

I narrowed my eyes and looked at the candy packed in a transparent plastic bag. The old village chief obviously still didn't believe him, and said that he would go to the Three Treasure Hall without any incident. I heard that he was busy these two days. Where would he be?

"Isn't it so kind, I made a little money selling vegetables in town in the past two days. This is no good, so I bought two packets of fruit candy for your little grandson. Don't dislike it. "

If you want to say that your skin is thick, Ye Zhou ’s skin is really thick. No, talking about it, he also automatically sat down opposite the old village chief, with a smirk on his face, as if he did n’t look at him The village chief was so disgusted that people who did not know might think that the old village chief welcomed him more.

"It's all right?"

He glanced again at two packets of fruit candy. The old village chief still couldn't rest assured that there was no way. Ye Zhou had caused him too much damage the previous two days, and he could not recover in a short time.

"It's not all that bad, I ..."

"Little bastard, labor and capital say that you are not at ease, take the sugar away, don't talk about your business, labor and capital don't wipe your butt." Before he finished, the old village chief decisively ran away in anger, Seeing this, Ye Zhou quickly pulled an old village chief who was preparing to carry a heavy load.