Chapter 44 : Human trafficking, extortion?

River Valley Police Station

"Young and old, when did you come to Heguzhen? Come to see the old man?"

After receiving a call from Pan Xiangdong, the mayor of Hegu Town, Fang Jianguo, took someone early to wait at the gate of the police station. When he saw a jeep approaching from a distance, Fang Jianguo even greeted the driver without seeing clearly. Don't say that he is a small mayor, even the mayor can't provoke him.

Can't I see you fail?

Pushing the car door coldly, Pan Xiangdong did not conceal his anger: "Don't talk nonsense with Lao Tzu, you can go to the Three Treasure Hall all the time, Ben Shaoxin is looking for you to be fair."

"justice?"

just you? Still need me to be fair to you? Fang Jianguo was dumbfounded, but did not dare to show it. He secretly guessed which dog thing was not long-eyed, which provoked this confusing Pan family.

Anyone who knows a little bit about the inside story, who doesn't know who is the Pan Family in Beijing? Then the **** is a jerk, even the old monsters who have been rolling in from the war years. His uncle dares to provoke him from time to time. Who in the capital sees him and does not hide away? The other uncles who can slightly compete with his background are still his younger ones. Thanks to the fact that he is in the army all year round, otherwise the children in Beijing may be more confused.

Pan Xiangdong, he is the true crown prince of Quan Shaoquan. Anyone who wants to provoke him must weigh it. As for why a small mayor knows so much, it is very simple, because he is the mayor of the Pan family. Yes, there is only one purpose, take a close look at the old man, in case something that does not have long eyes offends the old man.

While they were talking, Ye Zhou had taken his two younger brothers down, and saw that the mayor and some local officials behind him nodded and panned at Pan Xiangdong. Ye Zhou Ye Huan was okay. After all, one had already guessed Pan Xiangdong's identity. He is too young to understand a lot of things. Ye Zuo is different. He was so shocked that his eyes were about to fall. When he saw in the vegetable market how Pan Xiangdong fell down a group of people by himself, He felt inexplicably hot inside, let alone now. After shock, he looked at Pan Xiangdong's eyes burning with inexplicable flames, a heart faintly burning, his hands hanging on his sides clenched into fists, a vague idea Gradually come to mind.

"Hey?"

Keenly aware of his strangeness, Ye Zhou asked strangely.

"Huh? No, nothing."

Looking back, the clenched fist suddenly released, Ye Zuo quickly shook his head, and the thought that was about to take shape in his heart was instantly dissipated.

The police station is not very far from the vegetable market. It didn't take long for several policemen on foot and the family of Zhang Bo to arrive. Seeing them, Fang Jianguo faintly guessed, his face could not help but dark, and the police station behind him Long-term smearing, but Pan Xiangdong, like an uncle from beginning to end, can't bother to look at them.

"Go in and talk."

Pulling Ye Zhou's hand, Pan Xiangdong passed over the others, and Ye Zuo hugged Ye Huan silently behind them.

"What are you doing to provoke him?"

Before leaving, Fang Jianguo could not help but glared at a few policemen who had apparently been repaired. The few people glared were angered and resentful, but also grieved and depressed. Who did they provoke? Ah, didn't you just get a report and report to the police? Bai was not beaten, and it seemed that even the mayor and his elderly had offended.