Chapter 26 : Variation of sky price

After leaving the vegetable market, Ye Zhou didn't immediately drive a tricycle home, and suddenly he had five hundred yuan more debt. He had to find a way to plug this loophole?

"Boss, give me five meat buns and two bags of soy milk."

Turned out of the vegetable market, there were steamed buns sold at the door. Thinking that Dunzi hadn't had breakfast, Ye Zhou decisively turned off and bought a few steamed buns.

Throw the buns to him, Ye Zhou left only a bag of soy milk. After drinking, he drove the tricycle to Liu Wenlong's restaurant. Once he gave the vegetables in the car to him, come again, and borrowed 500 yuan. Money, he should also explain to others, by the way thank you in person?

When they came out of the restaurant, it was almost ten o'clock. Ye Zhou didn't dare to delay, and went straight to the Yuyu flower shop. On the way, he just bought two clothes for Dunzi by the way, two pairs of light cloth shoes, for this matter. Dunzi also argued with him, but with Ye Zhou's eloquence, it was basically a matter of minutes to persuade him.

"Brother, what shall we do at the flower shop?"

After eating and drinking enough to see the tricycle stopped at the flower shop door, they couldn't help wondering, weren't they going home?

"Of course it is selling flowers. Come and help me move flowers."

Ye Zhou, who had stepped off the tricycle, did not explain to him. He pulled the canvas on a basket in the corner of the bucket, and two pots of flowers with a dozen flowers in full bloom were exposed. Rao could not see the pier without flowers. These two pots of flowers are definitely not cheap, because the blooming flowers above actually have three colors, and the fresh and elegant floral fragrance rushes on the face when they are unveiled on the canvas. Pleasing to the eye.

"Brother, you planted this? Look good!"

Dunzi's mouth widened in surprise. He thought that his brother was just a good vegetable grower, and he couldn't think of even growing the flowers so well. Look at the bright colors. How gratifying.

"Ha ha……"

Without answering his question, Ye Zhou smiled and picked up one of the pots of flowers and walked into the flower shop. When Dunzi saw this, he quickly picked up the other pot and followed. The brothers entered the flower shop one after the other, just like yesterday. Zheng Hongwen, the owner of the Yuyu Flower Shop, is still surrounded by a group of people, with a gentle smile on his gentle face, and he takes care of answering customers' doubts.

"Hello Brother Zheng, can you trouble me to look at these two pots of flowers?"

This time, Ye Zhou didn't pretend to be a guest any more, but walked directly holding the flowerpot. His purpose was only one, making money!

"This ... these two roses are so beautiful, are they grafted? There are actually three colors, the flowers are like buns, and the fragrance is light and pleasant."

"Don't say it really, look at this thick flower stem, the blooming flowers are just like the umbrella face that is opened."

"It's the first time I've seen such a good rose, and you see, the leaves are about the size of a baby's slap."

"Really ..."

When the customers who originally surrounded Zheng Hongwen turned around and saw the flower pots in Ye Zhou's and Dunzi's hands, they were surrounded by a swarm of bees that were beaten with chicken blood. The flowers of this year are basically rich and leisurely people. For fun, look at them one by one, the smile on Ye Zhou's face is getting brighter, which means that his flowers are really good, the price is definitely not low, and the debt of five hundred yuan should have fallen.