Chapter 12 : it's smell so bad , it's a dog

The Yezhou brothers' braised chicken was not eaten in the end, because this family is really too poor, except for the firewood, there are only a few pounds of rice just bought today, soy sauce and vinegar are nothing, the braised chicken for them It seemed a little distant. Ye Zhou simply stewed a large pot of delicious old hen soup, and the brothers ate a round belly.

"Oh ... brother, I'm so full!"

After dinner, Ye Huan was holding his round belly and was full. His face was full of content. The little mouth was still filled with a layer of oil and water, and the leaf boat on the opposite side was not much better. He crossed here for a whole day and finally I ate a full meal: "In the future, we will eat like this every day. It is best to be a fat man and envy the old Ye family."

It ’s probably a little overwhelming for the two of them, who are severely malnourished, to eat into big fat people.

"Ok!"

Ye Huan couldn't think of so many, nodded happily, and soon realized that he was wrong: "Do they have so many chickens for us to catch?"

"Ahem ..."

Feelings that he thought they could only eat chicken at Lao Ye's home? Ye Zhou coughed and drunk his saliva, and then wiped his mouth after a long time, saying, "Who said that we can only eat chicken at the old Ye's?" And we do n’t necessarily eat chicken every day. Ah, I mean, let ’s make our own money and eat spicy food every day. Xiao Huan, we caught the old Ye ’s chicken just to vent our anger and fill our stomach by the way. We really have to live a good life and we have to rely on ourselves. Can you understand what I said? "

He has made it as simple and clear as possible. For a six-year-old boy, he really doesn't know how to communicate with him.

"Yes, my brother means that we have to raise chickens ourselves, and we have many, many chickens."

Leaning his head and thinking, Ye Huantian really gestured. It is estimated that he just ate a meal of chicken, three words without leaving the chicken, heard Ye Zhou's various speechlessness, only felt that the chicken had a psychological shadow.

"Not only raising chickens, but also growing vegetables and grains. When the vegetables are mature, can you also take them to the town to sell money? And our village is backed by three sides. We can go to the mountains to find some wild vegetables and make a few There are many ways to make money. "

There is a younger brother who is too old. Ye Zhou has to be patient and explain to him slowly. As for whether he will put it into reality, it depends on the situation.

"Oh, then I'll help my brother pluck grass. I'll know this best."

Ye Huan ’s plucking of grass is a great skill. Xiao Xiaofeng's eyes laughed into a crescent moon. Ye Zhou didn't talk to him, and he got up and touched his head. The work is entrusted to you, but now you should help me clean up the dishes first. "

"Observe!"

The crooked military ceremony amused Ye Zhou. The two brothers collected the dishes and wiped the table. After cleaning, Ye Zhou poured the hot water that was already in the small pot into a large wooden barrel. After the water temperature was adjusted, the two brothers I went to a humble latrine and took a comfortable hot bath together. It is estimated that too much happened today. Ye Huan slept in bed after taking a bath.

Ye Zhou, who had finished his work, reluctantly helped him put on a thin quilt, thinking about the space and the seeds bought during the day, as well as those withered flowering branches. He was also tired all day, and he had to work up his mind and put the seeds, flowering branches, and farm tools The wooden barrel and gourd scoop waited for a while and all of them went into the space. In order to experiment with the different functions of the three differently colored lands, he divided the seeds and flower branches into three parts, respectively. Planted on different lands.

"Less seeds have been bought ..."

Before the land is planted, the seeds are gone. Ye Zhou can't help but feel a little sorry, but thinking about his poor purse, he can only recognize it. Whoever makes him not much money dare not buy too much Yet.

"Oh my old waist!"

I didn't feel that I had been squatting on the ground before. When this fiercely stood up, Ye Zhou leaned on his waist while exaggerating sorrow, but ...

"What smell? It smells so bad!"

Even if the low back pain, there seems to be a strong stench in the space, Ye Zhou frowned, but also did not care about low back pain, sniffing everywhere, and finally found out sadly, the stench came from his own body Yes, he had been alive before, but he didn't pay any attention. Now, if I look closely, there seems to be a layer of dark and greasy dirt on the exposed skin, and the stench is emitted by it.

"Damn, why is your stomach hurting? What the **** is going on ..."

No reason has been found for this head, and the other side of the stomach hurts again, Ye Zhou screamed, holding the belly out of the room, and went straight to the latrine.

"Well ... forgive me, is this the rhythm of stinking?"

"Hmm ..."

After a while, the toilet squeaked loudly. During that period, Ye Zhou's frustrated sorrow and groan were mixed, and a stench like biochemical weapons kept coming out of the latrine. Thanks to Ye Huan, he had fallen asleep. The "poisonous gas" emitted by the boat is not enough to make the living smell faint. The taste is really beyond ordinary words.

"Damn, the dog is gone, and the labor and management are almost faint in the toilet."

I don't know how long, Ye Zhou finally came out shaking with his pants on, and couldn't stand the stench of his body. Ye Zhou didn't care about the confusion, why his waist was not sore and his legs hurt, so he hurried to the kitchen and got another one. Bucket of water, washed up and down all over the body, and finally flushed the toilet several times before stopping until it was determined that the taste had dispersed.

He doesn't have cleanliness, but he can't stand the smell of himself or the environment!

"Woohoo ... what did the original owner eat, how could it smell like this? Grandma, I ... no, no ..."

Ye Zhouhua, who was paralyzed on a stool, said that he suddenly and glared suddenly and suddenly, because he finally found out that the previous back pain had disappeared, and when he just lifted the water, it was all lifted in buckets. That little chick's strength can actually move, but now it's just a little bit breathless, not to mention tired at all, this situation looks a bit like ...

"Washing bone marrow?"

Not so exaggerated, right? He didn't take a panacea, that is, he drank the pond water in the space in the morning and when he was just working ... Isn't that awful?

With this in mind, Ye Zhou got into the space again, stood beside the pond and stared at the near-transparent water in the pool with both hands and chest. It should be a problem with water. Although it is not really exaggerated to wash the bones, it can definitely rule out Dirt in the body, regulating body functions, alleviating fatigue, etc. Is long-term drinking absolutely beneficial to the body?

At first he thought it was just an ordinary pond, but he didn't expect ... it seemed that the space was more powerful than he thought.

"Forget it, study it later, just make sure it's good."

It was almost midnight, and Ye Zhou was too lazy to tangle again. After pouring water to water the newly planted seed branches, he thought about it. Ye Zhou replaced all the water in the water tank at home with pond water. Since this water can regulate the body's function, he has to make good adjustments for himself and his brother.

It was more than an hour after he was busy lying next to Ye Huan. Although a series of things happened today, Ye Zhou fell asleep with a contented smile.