Chapter 14 : Men's eye's

Although the next home of Pan is the same as Ye Zhou's in terms of layout, they are real blue brick houses. Even the courtyard walls are built with blue bricks. From a distance, they are very bright and bright. I took a small bamboo basket in front of me, and also took out a few big tomatoes from the space to put in it, otherwise he would come to the door empty-handed. Rao is thicker than the city wall, he would be a little embarrassed.

"Pap ..."

She patted the big iron gate outside Pan ’s house. Ye Zhou stood with the bamboo basket in a regular manner. I do n’t know why. He always felt that Pan Lao was terrible. His deep eyes seemed to be able to see through his soul. In front of him, he seemed to be naked anytime, anywhere.

"Squeak!"

The big iron door was pulled open from the inside, Ye Zhou lifted his head, and the smile was only halfway up and froze on his face. It wasn't Pan Lao who came to open the door, but a man who was in his twenties and tall. Tall, half-naked man, that tangled chest muscles, powerful arms, eight-pack abs with clear lines, and bronze skin, is really a **** spokesperson, facing the bare chest, leaves The boat swallowed hard, and the hand holding the bamboo basket tightened unconsciously, shit, this man is so **** awesome!

just……

When the man's mouth raised a smirk, Ye Zhou, who was temporarily fascinated by the man, trembled, rolled his eyes and his grandmother's legs extremely silently. Who was this man, Pan Xiangdong, who was a dead father yesterday? His surname is Pan and he drives a car again. He didn't expect it yesterday? That's it. I'll deliver it to you.

"Still satisfied with what you see?"

Obviously, Pan Xiangdong didn't expect them to meet so soon. It seemed that he was quite satisfied with his response. After a short sip, his eyes flickered, the corners of his mouth were full of evil smiles, and his tall body was lazy and slanted. Leaning on the door frame and deliberately showing him the naked upper body show, but what emerged in his mind was yesterday Ye Zhou pumping people with slabs and the things he asked people to investigate about him. To him, he became more and more curious. Already.

"Ahhh ... so so so so!"

The old face flushed, and before looking away, he gave a slight glance at Pan Xiangdong's **** chest muscles at last, and did not realize how wretched his expression was at this time.

"Just sore?"

Pan Xiangdong laughed. If he could, he really wanted to find a mirror to show him how he looks at this time. He would like to see how long he can still pretend.

"Otherwise, what do you want to hear? Very nice and sexy? The grandfathers aren't too aggressive?"

Gradually returned from the shock of suddenly seeing the half-naked **** handsome guy, Ye Zhou turned back in a fit of temper, and the unnatural blush on his face disappeared. Is n’t that half-naked, everyone, he has Does he not have it himself? What's so nice, though, it seems, it seems ... his chest is bigger than him, and he has a few more abdominal muscles, which is slightly stronger than him ...

"Hehe ... Grandpa is standing here. Is it necessary to be ashamed?"

Pan Xiangdong smiled, smiling quite confidently and narcissistically. Ye Zhou rolled his eyes and said, "It's as if your body is like nothing in the sky. Isn't it a little stronger? As for it?"

Well, he is jealous of all men who are stronger than him. Who makes him pitiful and weak? At the beginning ... no no no, it should be a previous life, his body is also quite eye-catching among men, okay, once before returning to liberation, now he can only envy others for the time being.