Chapter 27 : Sad leaflet

When the two Yezhou brothers came home, it was almost noon again. When they pulled a large cart through the village, they inevitably caused a lot of discussions. I do n’t know if he passed by around noon yesterday. The surviving Ye Zhou, riding a tricycle, saw Ye Xiaoyu leaning sadly at the door of Lao Ye's house, looking at him with sorrow.

"brother……"

"Puff puff……"

Ye Xiaoyu's elder brother drowned in the roar of the tricycle. Ye Zhou didn't even look at him and drove past the tricycle. Don't blame him for being ruthless. If Ye Xiaoyu is as cute as Xiao Huan or as a pier Poor, maybe he will find a way to take her home, but in fact, he dare to help the old Ye family to calculate him in front of him, not knowing how many dirty things have been done in his back , He is not a good man, destined to raise an unfamiliar white-eyed wolf, he is absolutely impossible to overflow sympathy, the so-called blood relationship, fart is not here, let alone, he is not the true original owner Ye Zhou .

"Brother, why does that little girl keep looking at us?"

The people who have been oppressed more often are more sensitive. Soon after the tricycle leaves, the pier sitting in the bucket looks at Ye Xiaoyu who is still watching them. I do n’t know why, he always feels that the little girl has something to do with his brother.

"Don't worry about her. You remember, our family only has Xiaohuan. Others no matter who they are, they don't care what they claim to have to do with us."

Leaving his mouth shut, Ye Zhou said without looking back.

"Ok."

Although he didn't understand it, he was not stupid. Listening to his tone, he knew that this is another difficult experience for every family.

"Brother, brother ... wow ... brother ..."

The two brothers stopped talking, and the tricycle quickly passed through the village to return to their own home, but the younger brother who greeted him today was not angrily waiting at the door, but was red-eyed and could cry at any time. appearance.

"What's wrong? The old Ye family is here again?"

Seeing this, Ye Zhou jumped out of the car and hugged him without waiting for the tricycle to stop. Taohua quickly flashed a cold and ruthless shit. Damn, if the old Ye family dare to mess up, this time he Never make him feel better again!

"Woohoo ..."

Ye Huan shook his head and buried his crying in his arms, let alone how sad it was. This hurts Ye Zhou, and the pier who came back together looked at them anxiously and anxiously.

"What the **** is this? Isn't it okay when I go out in the morning? Don't cry, just tell your brother that someone has bullied you."

His heart was broken by crying, Ye Zhou said as he pushed him away a little, his hands distressed and wiped his tears, but Ye Huan shook his head except crying, so that he couldn't guess whether it was What happened until ...

"Brother Zhou, it's a dog egg. They think Huanhuan is stink and doesn't play with him. He bullies him."

A tiger-headed tiger-head, a little boy who looked at most about the same size as Ye Huan rushed over like a locomotive.

"Ha? Smelly?"

Hearing what he said, Ye Zhou couldn't help but feel a little dumbfounded. Then he noticed that his brother did have a familiar and unfamiliar stench, thinking that he had replaced all the water in the house with pool water in the space, and drank that pool water. ... Suddenly, the gorgeous black line climbed to the front of the head, Ye Zhou could not help twitching in the corner of his eyes.

"Hate you don't say it."

The six-year-old already knew he wanted face, and Ye Huan couldn't help crying any more. His tearful eyes stared at the companion severely, and he turned around and took his brother's hand to twitch and said, "They said I must be Wipe clean buttocks, but they cleaned it clearly, and they said they would never play with me again, oh ... brother, why does it smell bad?

Looking at him with tears in his eyes, Xiao Yehuan looked pitiful not to mention it.

"Well ..."

He can't tell him that because he changed the water in his house, he will be covered with rottenness, right?