Chapter 37 : Real Brother, cheeky east brother

Ye Zhou didn't actively whistle to wake up Ye Zuo who was still in a state of stiffness and couldn't return to God, but just sat down calmly, and Yu Youyou poured himself a glass of boiling water, and it seemed that he was not worried about his sexuality. Don't worry if Ye Zuo can accept that he has a **** brother.

"Brother, you ..."

I do n’t know how long after that, Ye Zuo stuttered and pointed at the door and looked at Ye Zhou. The shock and nakedness in his eyes were hidden. In this age where love without marriage is a hooligan, homosexuality is undoubtedly better than murder. The arson was still serious. Although he was young, he also knew the seriousness of the matter. However, deep down, he didn't feel that rejection was enough. After all, the person on the other side rescued him from the fire and water and returned it to him. Brother who has a family.

"We are like you see, you have been to Dongquan Village for three or four days. I must have heard about me being molested by a hooligan. I like men ’s rumors. Those are not all rumors. No interest, why? Shocked and unacceptable? "

Putting down the drinking glass that was slowly sipped, Ye Zhou raised his head to face his eyes. Instead of denying it, he frankly acknowledged the fact that he was gay. He was his brother. He would know this sooner or later. He was cranky, and it was better to persuade him to accept it earlier.

Ye Zuo's mouth widened in surprise. For a long time, he couldn't respond. He repeatedly echoed in his mind what he said, homosexuality, brother is really the same sex. Is it so difficult to accept that?

"What did you want to say just now? What happened to Xiaohuan?"

After waiting for a long time, he couldn't wait for his response. Ye Zhou shook his head and reluctantly shifted the topic. Don't look at him on the surface, but his heart is also very chaotic. In the previous life, he didn't dare to tell his family that he was **** and made his father. Mom forced to marry all day long, but he was a truer one. He didn't want to marry a woman and harm himself like other comrades. He had a life-long life, so he just tried to change and not let himself fall into the same dilemma again. If they really ca n’t accept it, maybe he will leave someday. In the second life, he wants to live a little more selfishly, and does n’t want to bear any unnecessary moral burden.

"Ah? No, Xiao Huan said he wanted to eat egg pupa, no, why do you like men?"

Silly looking back, Ye Zuohua said that he rushed over and looked at him anxiously and worriedly. Rather than saying that he could not accept the fact that he was gay, it was better to say that he was worried that he would be criticized in the future. No one was better than him. Clearer the horror of rumors.

"Oh, why can't that kind of thing happen? Maybe deep down in my heart, I've always longed for a generous and warm dependence instead of being the dependence of others."

Hearing that Ye Zhou couldn't help covering his mouth and chuckling. In the end, Meiyu couldn't hide his sorrow. When was he sure he was gay? The age seems too long, he also forgot. He has been going around for almost 30 years in the previous life, and he hasn't found a boyfriend, but he has been separated every time before he can get a deeper understanding. A buddy in the circle has joked about him It is probably a fake comrade. Otherwise, if he looks like him, there are more people who like him, why haven't he seen who he really has a relationship with, even the one-night stand that is almost as common as eating and drinking? Had?

At that time, he just laughed at it and only he knew it. He was a true homosexual. He also admired men. When he saw a good man, he would be tempted. For women, he did n’t have that longing, but he seemed to be waiting for something. It seemed that he was looking for something. The answer was always locked in the deepest part of his heart. Until now, he did not have the courage to unlock it.