Chapter 29 : Brother Ye

With the help of Pan Xiangdong, when Dunzi took a bath for Xiaoye Huan, Ye Zhou was already cooking a fire. As for the free laborer Dongge, he had already let him go back. Of course, the two could not help fighting again. For a while, Ye Zhou could only express his helplessness towards Pan Xiangdong's bit of fun. He wanted to know what Pan Xiangdong thought was interesting and forced him to change immediately. Whoever rarely became a toy in the eyes of others, teased from time to time.

"Brother, what do we have for lunch?"

After taking a bath, Ye Huan finally no longer smelled bad. As soon as he stepped into the kitchen, he dropped the pier behind him and ran happily to hug his brother's thigh.

"Sautéed celery, scrambled eggs with tomatoes, cold cucumber, and a soup of vegetable slices. I don't know if it will satisfy our family's appetite?"

Stirring the rice in the wok, Ye Zhou said as he turned around and picked up the newly purchased kitchen knife to continue cutting meat. Ye Huan didn't seem to hear the ridicule in his words, and nodded with a smile on his face: As long as it is done by my brother, I like it, brother. Let me help you. "

Talking, the little guy walked towards the big wood stove happily. In the year when his parents died suddenly, he learned how to make a fire and burn water, and also learned to cook noodles and sweet potatoes on a stool. No work.

"Go play, I'll be fine."

Before grabbing Ye Huan, Dunzi first sat down in front of the Dachao stove. Ye Huan, who was originally happy, pouted, and looked pitifully at Ye Zhou: "Brother ..."

He will only burn the fire, so why must Pierce brother grab him?

"It's sloppy again? Xiaohuan, don't you cry."

Seeing this, the pier who didn't know what had done wrong immediately was in a hurry. He wanted to hug him for comfort, but he was afraid of irritating him, and couldn't help looking at Ye Zhou for help.

"Well, how big is it? Do you really cry?"

Shaking his head helplessly, Ye Zhou put down the kitchen knife and washed his hands before pulling Ye Huan and scratching his nose: "Dunzi, you help me cook, I have something to tell Xiao Huan, I'll cook later."

"Huh? Oh, OK."

Looking at Ye Huan worriedly, Dunzi stood up decisively, Ye Zhou nodded with him, and led Ye Huan out, knowing that they might be saying something about him, Dunzi's eyes were difficult to hide, his brother was very cute, no Know how many times cuter than the little devil in the Zhang family, but what if my brother doesn't like him?

Holding such a worried mood, Dunzi did not remember that he had to cook until the Ye Zhou brothers left for a while, and had to turn around and leave.

"That's the thing, Xiaohuan, I know I suddenly found you an older brother without consulting you. You certainly can't accept it, but my brother doesn't have the heart to stay in that house and suffer. I hope you can understand my brother."

In the hall, Ye Zhou took Xiaoye Huan to tell the story, he didn't know if he could understand, but he believed that Xiao Huan was definitely a good caring child, and he was like a bunny now Red eyes are enough to prove it.

"Well, I listen to my brother. I also like my brother."

Nodded with red eyes, Ye Huan nodded cleverly. Although his brother said he did n’t understand most of those words, he got the point. If his brother didn't save his elder brother, his elder brother might be bullied to death. He doesn't want others to bully so well, but also helps his brother, Zizi.

"Good, but don't call it Brother Dunzi in the future. Do you want to let the second brother know?"

Touching his head, Ye Zhou said gently.

"why?"

Brothers, is there anything different?

Xiaoye Huan stared at him with a wink in his eyes, and Ye Zhou smiled slightly: "Because Dunzi is already our family, you must have called Brother Dunzi."

Sometimes a title often turns things around, and a proper title is very important no matter in interpersonal relationships or in the treatment of loved ones.

"Is that right?"

Xiaoye Huan still doesn't understand, but by looking at his eyes, he knows that he has believed, because the person who said this is Ye Zhou, who is his favorite and most trusted brother.

"Of course, let's try it?"

Talking, Ye Zhou stood up and Ye Huan took the initiative to hold his hand. When the two walked to the kitchen, Dunzi was already busy cooking. Looking at his back, Ye Zhou lowered his head and gave his brother an encouragement. Ye Huan nodded resolutely and walked in a steady pace to hold the legs of the pier like Ye Zhou just now.

"Second Brother."

"Dangdang ..."

With the fall of two brothers, the spatula in Dunzi's hand fell into the big iron pan. The thin and thin face was filled with naked shock, and the tears burst into his eyes quickly. Did he hear it right? Huanhuan called his second brother, not the pier brother?