Chapter 36 : Dong brother was rejected

"Brother, can I see?"

I do n’t know when the sound of the past pierced with excitement, Ye Zhou smiled slightly, handed him the account by hand, and Dunzi shook his hand to pick it up. On the day when he decided to change his name, Ye Zhou taught him to recognize his name At this time, I saw the brand new word "Ye Zuo" on the hukou book. Excited tears climbed to the eyes. The next second, teardrops dripped on the hukou book. He was Ye Zuo, and he truly became the Ye family. A member.

Pan Xiangdong Ye Zhou exchanged a rare look when he saw the situation. No one bothered him, but Xiao Yehuan saw him crying, and ran to hug his leg quickly: "Second brother, don't cry, see you cry I also You want to cry, don't you cry. "

The little guy was really choking, even though he didn't know why he would suddenly cry, but in his mind, he had long regarded him as his own older brother, and he was sad to see him sad.

"Xiao, Huan ... don't cry, second brother doesn't cry, Xiao Huan doesn't cry, second brother is happy."

He squatted and hugged him, and Dunzi buried his head in his small neck. At this moment, there was nothing more expressive of his inner emotions than excited tears. From this moment, he really had it. Become a true sense of the Ye family.

"Well, close up your account book, don't break it."

It is estimated that they are almost the same. Ye Zhou got up and hugged them. He always knew that little bit in the inside of Dunzi. The reason why he didn't appease him was to wait for him to confirm it. More persuasive speeches, after that they will be the real three brothers.

"Ok."

He nodded, choking, and Dunzi stood up, holding the hukou book in one hand and holding Xiaoye Huan in one hand: "Xiao Huan, let's go to the hukou book, and the second brother will give you toffee."

"it is good!"

At the hearing of toffee, Ye Huan burst into tears and laughed. There was a lot of sugar in the family, but his brother refused to let him eat more, saying that he was afraid of tooth decay, which caused him to choke all day long.

"My second brother, too."

The tiger's head and the second tiger's head never knew what kind of politeness was, and he immediately turned into a small one and ate food. There were still tears hanging from the corner of Dunzi's eyes, but a smile was swayed on his face: "OK, let's go in together."

Nodded with Ye Zhou, Dunzi took the two snacks to the next room. Originally, they were going to sleep separately, but because they have been busy planting and planting these days, plus he has no sense of security, brother The intimate did not let him sleep alone, the three brothers were all squeezed into a bed.

"This kid is good, his eyes are positive, but sincerity is not stupid. If he cultivates well, he will be a person in the future."

Is the body bones a bit worse!

Watching them leave the house, Pan Xiangdong's unequivocal evaluation, in fact, he wants to say that the pier is like an uncut jade jade, but it is a material for the soldiers, but he knows that Ye Zhou will not let him become him The younger brother went to suffer the sin.

"Of course, don't look at his younger brother. Thanks for the hukou account. I owe you once, and I will repay it if I have a chance."

Holding up the tea cup proudly, Ye Zhou made a toast, and sincerely expressed his thanks. If it was not for him to take the initiative to help, with what he has now, he might not be able to let the pier settle into their home. .

There is no need to repay. In exchange, you have to call me Dongge. You have already done it.

Unruly Fengmu locked him momentarily, Pan Xiangdong had a lot of emotions hidden under his eyes. After leaving for three days, he had to admit that he missed him and thought that he would always fight with him and always dismiss him. Seven-year-old, but bolder than many adults to deal with his teasing, even the other way around teasing him, and that late night kiss, everything about him, he always remembered from time to time, only when he found out This time, he seems to have really planted it.